Chapter One: Investigation and Trial

The sound of Mori's screams echoed throughout the hall waking up a certain blood covered brunette from her unconsciousness. Grabbing at her head Wolfie saw the blood drip down from her fingers and remembered everything that had happened up until the point where they had passed out due to blood loss.

Springing up from the ground causing the person sobbing next to her to yelp in fear, Wolfie ran towards that room with Mori running just behind her. It was there that she came across the horrific sight that would send anyone who saw it to be driven into a despair so deep you would almost certainly drown in its impenetrable waters.

There lay the body of Gabriel Barabás, Wolfie's attempted murderer now murdered. Once Mori caught up to Wolfie and peered inside he screamed in terror, Wolfie however stayed silent. Her vision was swimming and they felt incredibly lightheaded. Their body tipped backwards towards Mori, and then just like before it all went black.

Wolfie woke up in the medical bay with Raven and Isabella right by her side, both of them wearing incredibly worried expressions on their face. "You feeling better?" Raven asked and Wolfie gave them a slow nod. "You should take it easy from now" Wolfie jumped swiveling her head to see Cuma standing right behind Isabella and Raven, "what do you want?" Isabella accused, "I'm just here to help, as one of the headmasters I want all students to be safe."

"Then why aren't you stopping this whole fucking game in the first place?" Raven questioned, "my programming forbids me from doing so, I have as much power as you guys minus the insider information that my programming does not allow me to convey to anyone that isn't the mastermind or Mono. Not that I like talking to Mono he's the worst! And likes this killing game, unlike me." "And how can we trust you?" Wolfie pointed out, "you can't, I could be lying to your faces right now, and even if I promise I'm being genuine, that could also be a lie."

At least it's honest. Wolfie thought staring down the robotic animal with a justifiable hatred, at least in her eyes. "How do you propose your help?" Raven asked the question making no sense to Wolfie, but maybe that was just her autism and ADHD making her confused. "You may not believe this but I am actually trained in first aid! And by that I mean I was programmed to be able to give first aid to any and all without limits.

"I think I'm good" Wolfie said standing up making both Raven and Isabella concerned while Cuma just tilted its head quizzically, "you sure? I understand why you may not trust me, but I really do want to help... maybe it's a bug in my programming, but I feel a need to keep you safe, and I like that feeling." Wolfie sighed, "I'm sorry, even if what you're saying is true I can't trust you.

Cuma looked down seemingly saddened by this, before nodding and proceeding to leave the medical bay. "What a weird bot" Raven commented, "yeah... it is quite... suspicious Cuma's behaviour." "Like putting on a mask. Showing what you want others to see while hiding the ugly parts." Wolfie commented, "oooooh, that's a really cool way to describe it!" Raven commented and Wolfie smiled awkwardly at the compliment.

"We should investigate the body now" Isabella decided, "let's start with what the e-handbook says" Raven suggested and Wolfie looked at them confused. Realizing this Isabella quickly explained, "our e-handbooks give us the general autopsy report on any bodies we discover." Wolfie nodded, "I see" taking out her e-handbook Wolfie analyzed its contents before finding the autopsy which wasn't that much of an autopsy.

Victim name: Gabriel Barabás
Talent: Ultimate Mind Reader
Killed in: Classroom 1D
Injuries include: bruises, severed limbs
Cause of death: blood-loss
Last to see him alive: ¥@|£¡ę

"Hmm, that's odd, the text on the final text is all glitched out" Raven commented, "is it broken?" "Maybe" Isabella said, "but there's no way for us to know for sure." Wolfie nodded, it seems that this mystery will just have to wait for another day. "Well I guess we need to search around for clues now" Wolfie decided starting to walk towards the exit, "wait hold on! Your wound might reopen!" Raven started, "don't worry, I'll be fine" Wolfie reassured before walking back to the crime scene.