Chapter One: The Darkness of our Minds

Both Isabella and Wolfie had spent an hour in a medical bay on the first floor, only getting a visit from Raven and Ray to update them on everything else that Mono had said, as well as to give them both their E-handbooks or Monopads which was requested of them both by Cuma. Needless to say that by the end of it, Wolfie was a lot more calm, with the panic attack subsided at least for the time being. But Mono's words of murder still hung heavy in the back of their mind.

After a moment of soothing silence Isabella spoke up, "about what I said earlier about helping you. Have you decided now that you know what we're involved in?" Wolfie nodded, "y-yeah, I... I have decided." "Great, may I hear the answer?" "Since this is uhh y'know a m-murder game we're in... I've decided to uhm t-take you up on that offer, the one of you helping me and uhh stuff."

Isabella nodded in understanding, "I see, I'm quite glad that you said yes, this might've been a much more awkward conversation if you had denied." Wolfie chuckled at this, "yeah, I guess it would." After that the two came to the cafeteria to catch up with everyone else since Wolfie hadn't been in a good mental state, and Isabella had to calm her down.

"Me and Gabriel found out we're the only ones here" Alistair said, "with Gabriel's mind reading abilities?" Alma questioned, "why of course mortal" Gabriel confirmed and Alistair grinned at this. Alma sighed before telling her part, "me, Mori, Ray, and Jackson-" "you mean CHAD?" Amber interrupted, "uh-sure Chad, as I was saying we discovered that the kitchen on the first floor here gets stocked daily." "The fuck did you figure that out?" Lukas asked, "Cuma told us" Ray informed.

"You talked to that thing!?" Sally gasped, "y-yeah, it was very h-helpful." Mori confirmed, "surprisingly so" Alma added, "and what did you do Sally?" Isabella asked, narrowing her vision at the sewer, "I uh, found the uhh sewing classroom." "There isn't a classroom on that, Harpy and I checked" Raven corrected causing Sally to start sweating profusely, "she was standing in the gym the whole time" Chimera said, "I saw her while looking around aimlessly for any clues."

"But I never saw you" Sally pointed out, "because your back was turned to the front entrance." Chimera explained, "it wasn't the whole time!" "It was when I peeked in." "How about we stop with the bickering" Tayler suggested and both Chimera and Sally shrugged at this. "Well anyway, me and Coffee didn't find anything noteworthy" Tayler continued, "just that there are cameras everywhere." Tears slowly slid down Jackson's face at the mention of them, "y-yeah it's really *sniff* scary!" "Seems kinda stalker-esc if I'm being honest" Wolfie commented and Isabella nodded in agreement.

After being caught up on everything, the group then decided to bounce off theory's on why this was happening to them. "Maybe it's one of those YouTube pranks that are just not funny and harm people affected by them?" Tayler suggested, "maybe" Isabella added, "but this seems a bit too pricey even for some rich YouTubers." "Minus Mr. Beast" Alistair commented, "because I'm assuming he wouldn't do this kinda crap without anyone's knowledge."

"Maybe we've been kidnapped" Sally suggested, "I'd like to see someone kidnap a god like me" Gabriel boasted you literally are kidnapped though Gabriel glared at Wolfie's thought, but said nothing. "I think it could be some sort of cult-like shenanigans" Wolfie put it and Raven nodded their head in agreement, "makes sense to me" "what's a cult?" Harpy asked, "I'll tell you later" Coffee offered seemingly a bit disgruntled by Harpy's lack of knowledge on the subject.

"While it being some sort of influential cult is a possibility, we still have no idea how they even got us inside here." Isabella pointed out, "we could be underground in some sort of bunker" Tayler suggested, "that could explain why Gabriel can only hear our minds." Sayara added and Ray nodded. Not that his mind reading would've been that helpful anyway. Wolfie thought literally all we would be able to find out is roughly where we are.