11

~Chapter 11~

Every woman in the world has a single thing she likes to brag about: her married husband. Moreover, they also likes to keep their age a secret.  

Since they live a long life and never grow old, the difference in age between hundreds or thousands of humans is essentially insignificant once they reach adulthood. Statements on "old age" are disliked by all female immortals, particularly those who are exceptionally beautiful and well-known within the immortal realm. Gu Jin had an offensive mouth and was a good-for-nothing from birth. Without even looking at him, Hua Shu bought him out of the hall in a way that was seen as courteous. 

On the other hand, all the male gentlemen were dumbfounded by Gu Jin's words. 

This fat Immortal Lord, who came out of nowhere and developed in this manner, is some sort of country bumpkin! Does he know how to speak? How can you say that you are younger than Princess Hua Shu? The rows of people sitting in the hall are here to ask for a wife, not a senior! 

Within the silent entrance hall, everyone held its breath while maintaining a steady gaze between Gu Jin and Hua Shu. Gu Jin continued to look at Hua Shu with a cold smile, as though he had just spoken with 10 pounds of sincerity. 

Upon hearing this fresh sentence for the first time, Hua Shu, who had lived for thousands of years, was a little taken aback. However, as soon as she noticed the quiet atmosphere in the hall, she pursed her lips and gave a brief, discreet smile before raising the teacup in her hand in salute and saying, "Immortal Lord Gu Jin is right, I'm a few years older, so I really don't need to be courteous." Hua Shu bows to him and says, "Immortal Lord Gu Jin, please." 

Hua Shu has never been close to the Immortal Lords and says very little to them. It is extremely uncommon for her to not be angry at Gu Jin and even to be nice to him.

Hua Shu had lightened the mood in the hall and showed that she was not overly formal, whether it was because of her generosity or the excellent name of Lord Dong Hua. 

She didn't care about his unrestrained remarks, which reminded him of the female immortal from last night. She was so poised and carefree. Gu Jin was still carrying doubts. "I feel connected with Her Highness at first sight. I wonder if Her Highness is the same?" he remarked humorously, with his eyes narrowing slightly as he accepted the tea from Hong Que and flipped the cup around.  

Hua Shu didn't raise her eyes to look at him, she just replied with a straight face: "No." 

Gu Jin appeared stunned. Seeing that he had been defeated the immortal lords in the hall rejoiced. 

She smiled softly and said, "It's not appropriate to feel like old friends at first sight, but maybe it's more appropriate to feel like old friends again." Hua Shu abruptly put down the tea cup, pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ear, and stared at Gu Jin.  

Old friends as before? This fat boy truly goes closer to the ocean and reaches the moon first because there's only a wall separating them! All the men's features softened abruptly. 

Gu Jin didn't have time for other people. His constricted eyes' dark pupils suddenly widened, and he spoke more carelessly and merrily without realizing it: "Your Highness, last night..." 

Before he finished speaking, the sound of a tea cup falling to the ground suddenly sounded in the lobby accompanied by a female immortal's exclamation. 

"Ah! Bi Yun!" 

As everyone turned to face Jin Yun, the third princess of the South Sea, whose skirt was covered with tea stains, Immortal Bi Yun from South Mountain was seen staring at her hopelessly. Feeling quite humiliated, Bi Yun hesitated and fumbled hastily with the tea leaves on Jin Yun's skirt.