2

This is a small passage of your life during past 6 years

After the incident with Sanji, you left Shanks to study swordsmanship at Mihawk's. Sure it was tough, but you need to follow your dreams. 

Mihawk was an excellent master, wo understood you perfectly and taught you everything he knows. Eventhough Shanks and Mihawk sort of have a small rivalry, Mihawk considers you as his own little sister. Although he can be bossy and overprotective, he was a great teacher and brother. 

Last year, you met and befriended Zoro, who also came to study swordmanship at Mihawk's. Although he was kind of stupid, he was a determined and loyal person, which highly caught your attention.

He was a good opponent to duel with and you both had a good time duelling, teasing each other and doing other fun activities together. He was your first friend after many years.

Your dream is to become a great pirate and defeat other notorious pirates. You've heard about Kaido, one of the emperors of the sea who conquered the land of Wano, and murdered Oden, one of your brother's crewmate.

This happens during the  punk hazard arc, during the feast the Strawhats, Law and Navy had to celebrate their victory over caeser and the others.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You managed to pull yourself to the shore, panting heavily and tired as hell. It wasn't easy to swim in that area because of the mixed temperature and because of the injuries you already had in your body.

You laid on your back, hoping someone would come and save you. You could hear some people talking and laughing, even smoke pouring out. 

You tried to yell for help, but due to exhaustion, your voice couldn't come out so well.

Your limbs were too weak to walk, no matter how much you try.

Not long after, your body gave up and your eyeslids slowly closed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sanji! look over there. There is a lady lying on the shore," Ussop yelled to Sanji, who was standing the nearest.

"What! A lady in distress? And she needs my help? I am coming for you mademoiselle!"  saying that he swiftly ran next to you and kneeled down to check on you.

"I-Is she breathing?" asked Ussop's croaked voice. "Fortunately yes. But she is heavily injured. Ussop, immediately alert Chopper and get the things ready"

Ussop did as he was said to while Sanji carefully lifted you up. You winced a bit when Sanji accidently touched your injury, making Sanji hold you more gently. 

When he looked at you, you greatly reminded him of someone. That flaming red hair and raven eyes also belonged to his old friend.

When he reached where the people were at, He immediatly laid you down on the bed and Chopper and Law wasted no time treating you. He returned back to cooking, but comes to check up on you occasionally which made Chopper mad.