South Asia (headcanons)

C'mon! who doesn't love the South Asians? they're literally so underrated. They need to have their own spotlight in the fandom especially my AU, also to change people's perspective abt some negative stereotypes there's some ships that I made bcuz why not anyway let's gooo!!!!
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
||Genders||

- 🇮🇳 India ♂️

- 🇵🇰 Pakistan ♂️

- 🇧🇩 Bangladesh ♀️

- 🇳🇵 Nepal ♂️

- 🇧🇹 Bhutan ♂️

- 🇦🇫 Afghanistan ♀️

- 🇲🇻 Maldives ♀️

- 🇱🇰 Sri Lanka ♀️

(I actually have a specific headcanon for each of them so, I'm gonna put the flag emoji so you could understand more)
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
||Headcanons||

- (🇮🇳, 🇵🇰, 🇧🇩) their parents are Mughal Empire and Maratha Empire. (Pakistan and Bangladesh are India's adopted siblings)

- (🇳🇵) because of his unusual looking flag, (and my style of ch is with hair) he wears the flag to cover his left eye.

- (🇦🇫) she oftenly fights with America bcuz Ame's trust with Muslims decreased after the 9/11 tragedy.

- (🇲🇻) whenever she tries so many times, she still sucks at swimming. And always insecure that she's gonna sink for the next couple of years.

- (🇧🇩) she has a crush on Malaysia bcuz Malay is a big flirt (I keep on thinking that the ship is based on their diplomatic relations irl)

- (🇧🇹) he's a half dragon, the tail and his horns are white. He's really obsessed with archery.

- (🇱🇰) her fav sport is cricket (it's also India's fav sport) sometimes she uses the bat for smacking India.

- (🇮🇳, 🇵🇰) they oftenly fighting each other but they usually fight with words, 1 time they fight physically but Bangladesh smack the 2 of them with her sandal.

- (🇦🇫) she actually has a secret brother named Taliban. Well, it's not that secretive every South Asia countries already knows it.

- (🇳🇵) he calls himself 'the master of the mountains' it's obvious that his land is covered with steep mountains also he knows how to survive in a very high altitude.

- (🇧🇩) she's oftenly stressed bcuz of India and Pakistan's fighting she mostly witnessed a 'word fight' she'll at least smack them with her sandal.

- (🇲🇻) some recent songs that she hears oftenly stuck on her head, she's a very excellent singer but Afghan doesn't really like it that much.

- (🇮🇳) bcuz he's a Hindu, cows are very sacred to him. He actually has more than 100 cows that he keeps in his backyard (ooh now I get it why he fights with Pakistan) sometimes he caught Pakistan stealing his cows.

- (🇱🇰) she has a crush on India since he gives her a kulfi (it's a traditional Indian ice cream, you can also find it in Pakistan) and bcuz India is a big flirty boi and loves seeing her hair down (she tied her hair in a bun).

- (🇦🇫) she's the most mature out of all of the entire sub-region, and also the oldest (bcuz she got her independence at 1919) rarely shows a smile bcuz of her backstory.

- (🇧🇹) he loves teasing and pulling pranks at the whole sub-region especially Afghan, she thought it was annoying. But the thing is he understand what she has been going through.

- (🇲🇻) she's flat. . . . . . . yes, I kid you not! Maldives irl is the flattest country in the world so that means- she almost has no 'cherries'!! (Srsly cryo? no dirty minds!)

- (🇳🇵) he and Bhutan are mountain buddies well, it's bcuz their lands are mostly mountains. He sometimes get unfocused of Bhutan's dragon tail.

- (🇵🇰) he's best buddies with China, he (China) sometimes defend Pakistan when he gets into fight with India. I think China and India's has a love-hate relationship irl and in my au, also obsessed with lassi (which is a yogurt).

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
A/N: I guess that's all for the South Asia headcanons, I might do some slight changes regarding some research that I do on YouTube/google pls tell me some inaccuracies so I can know better