☁️❤️the grand hoodie thief-Gus x male reader

I got a few requests from a good friend so I'll do these before I'm completely done with TOH
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Summary:Y/N's hoodies keep mysteriously disappearing, day after day after day, at least one is missing. Sometimes they get returned, sometimes they don't. One day, Y/N sets a trap to discover who this grand hoodie thief is.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I have a problem.
Like a MAJOR problem.
My hoodies just keep going missing, I don't know where they go, but it's weirding me out. First I leave the house to go shopping or something, I come home, look in my closet to get ready for bed, and one of them is gone. Sometimes more than one disappear at a time! What could a thief be wanting with my hoodies?

I stroll down the hallway, asking around. Amity, Luz, Hunter, Willow, and Vee seem to not know anything, I thought the case went cold until I went to my boyfriend, Gus's room.

I knocked on the door, even if he is my boyfriend, that doesn't give me the right to just waltz in uninvited.

"Gus! It's me. I just have some questions." I heard him scramble around in his room, the closet door slammed shut inside, I could tell. Then I heard a "come in!"

I walked in, he was sitting nervously on his bed. I looked at his shelf of human treasures and chuckled slightly. "Got some new treasures from our time here in the human realm, huh?" He smiled back. "Yeah! This is my newest one!" He ran over and picked up an object that just looked like a big square of cloth. "Luz says it's called a 'washcloth.'" "Interesting!" I responded. "Anyway, I had a few questions."

He visibly tensed up. "Okay, a-ask away."
"Does anyone go in my room when I leave the house?"
"N-not that I know of! Definitely not anyone I know of!"
"Have you seen anyone around with my hoodies?"
"N-NO!"
"...okay. And do you promise to tell me if you see anyone in my room or with my hoodies?"
"Uhm...sure!"
"Thank you, I'll leave you alone now!"
I blew him a kiss and made my way out. Suspicious.

Day after day, more and more hoodies were stolen, some started to be returned, but still. My room is not a library.
"I'm so DONE WITH THIS!" I yelled, Camila gave me a weird look as she walked by, I gave her an apologetic look back.

My plan was perfect.
Bucket? Check.
Water? Check.
I was going to put a bucket of water on the top of my closet door and then pretend to leave the house. Camila agreed to hide me behind the kitchen counter, when the water falls, I figure out who this grand hoodie thief is. ONCE. AND. FOR. ALL.

I swiftly place the water and 'made my way out the door.' I hid behind the counter for only five minutes until..
SPLASH.
I sprinted to the source of the sound. I was absolutely shocked to find...
Gus. My own boyfriend. Holding a couple of my hoodies, slightly soaked after narrowly dodging the water.

"Gus!"
"...hi."
He looked guilty, on the verge of tears slightly too.
"Look,I'm sorry, it's just that I miss you, a lot, even when you're just gone for a few hours or so, so I steal your hoodies and kind of forget to put them ba-"
I ran up, kissed him on the forehead, and hugged him. Cutting him off.
"Dear, it's okay. Just ask next time."
He smiled into my shoulder.
"Okay, I will."
And that's how I solved the case if the grand lodge thief