Kneel

"I am Loki of Asgard. Kneel before me, Fritz. I said, KNEEL!" The God of Mischief stamped his sceptre on the ground harshly. I looked up at him with admiration.

"I will do anything you wish, Sir,"

"Hmm... very well then..." he smirked. "Kneel before me and repeat after me: 'My life belongs to Loki of Asgard'.

"My life belongs to Loki of Asgard," I repeated confidently.

"And 'Loki is my friend and ally',"

"Loki is my friend and ally!"

"Finally 'Loki is the most perfect and wise being in existence, and my Lord," he smirked mischievously. I couldn't help but smile back as I repeated the last sentence with pride.

I had been a servant of Loki for many years, I joined his ranks at the young age of 12. 5 years later and I'm still here as a 17 year old. I was the youngest of Loki's ranks, he didn't like taking on youngsters, but I proved myself worthy. And now I was taking the next step up, becoming his personal servant.

Loki chuckled and snapped his fingers. "Well now, I think I like you more than that dull-witted seer girl, Kiera. You don't dare question me and do as you're told. And you even recognise my superiority,"

"I always have, my Lord," I smirked my signature cocky smirk.

"Excellent. Then know this, my friend, I expect your undivided devotion to me and all my plans. And also, your undying loyalty. Now rise and now at my feet!"

I obeyed and bowed low in respect for my Master.

"Then you shall do as I say,"

"Without a doubt," Loki looks at me pleased.

"Well it seems like you have sworn your servitude to me... now I have a task for you!" I waited in anticipation, I looked forward to fulfilling my first task as the personal servant of the God of Mischief himself. "There is a seer in this village who thinks herself equal to the gods..." I assumed this was the Kiera girl he mentioned earlier. "She has the gift of foresight, though, she lacks wisdom. She has displeased me greatly. Go then, teach her a lesson,"

My Lord snapped his fingers and a dagger appeared, it landed gently into my hand.

"It is enchanted and undetectable by magic and mortals alike. Only the most powerful magic can track it. You will return to me and give me the dagger when you're done,"

I took the dagger and stared at it intently. It was beautiful. It was black and rune covered. Possibly the most beautiful knife I have ever seen.

"Do you wish for me to kill her, sir?" My Lord smirked at my question.

"No... you are not to kill her, just give her a lesson, a warning. But I want you to make it painful. I want her to realise who is in control. Do this and you shall be rewarded for you efforts," I nodded in response. I was prepared to do anything my Lord asked me. "Good luck. Don't fail me,"

I was then dismissed, ready for my first task!