STARBOY | 00

CHOI MISO'S BROWN EYES WERE GLUED TO HER STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE

CHOI MISO'S BROWN EYES WERE GLUED TO HER STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE. She didn't know what to do or say when being sat within a group of people that made no effort to including her.

She sighed to herself quietly, not feeling the glances from her friends as she played around with straw to her drink in the diner.

"How about," Hwang Wonyoung begin, a wide, girly grin forming on her crimson lips as she sat up straight. "We play a game of truth or dare?"

"We're eighteen, not eight." Kim Chanyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his milkshake.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had to be a certain age to play a game." Wonyoung sarcastically spoke and shook her head before looking over at her other friends.

"Miso?" She raised a brow, a slight smirk evident on her glossy lips.

"I'm sure she'd love to play." Kang Minhee grinned a mischievous grin as he wrapped his letterman jacket clad arm around the smaller girl and pulled her into him.

A giggle surpassed Choi Yoonah's lips as she leaned forward and turned to Kang Jiwoo beside her. "Truth or Dare?"

Jiwoo thought for a moment, before deciding on truth and earning plenty of groans.

"Have you ever taken your fathers bank card for shopping without him knowing?" Yoonah wondered and Jiwoo pursed her lips as she nodded as if it the most obvious answer in the world.

"Of course - Who hasn't?" She shrugged and ate one of the (now cold) French Fries. "Hm, Choiso, your turn. Truth Or Dare?"

Miso sat up straight as everyone's eyes directed to her. This had been the most attention she'd gotten all night.

"Mmm, truth." Miso stated and the table erupted in a chorus of groans and eye rolls.

"Truth? Again? Seriously? Come on, pick dare. Have some fun in your life, don't be a bore." Chanyoung patted the short haired's shoulder and she bit down on her lip slightly as she nodded. Anything to please them.

"I dare you to shove your glass of milkshake on the floor when one of the waiters walks by." Yoonah smirked, and Miso's eyes widened.

"But isn't that just mean?" Miso stated and Yoonah rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. "And plus, I'm enjoying my milkshake."

"Or perhaps you're just too young to hang out with us." Minhee shrugged, removing his arm from Miso, whose eyes widened at the thought of them leaving her.

Despite the Choi girl only being seventeen, it was something her friends always used against her. If Miso didn't want to do something, it had to be down to her age and the fact she wasn't 'grown up enough.'

A sigh passed Miso's lips as she looked around to see if a waitress would be approaching them anytime soon.

Plenty of smirks were shared between the Socs as they watched as Miso hesitantly began to slide the drink to the edge of the table.

The girl could feel her heart beat pounding against her chest as the sound of the lady's footsteps got closer and closer to where she was sitting.

Without another thought, the cup was swiftly pushed off of the table and smashed loudly on the floor. The pink liquid seeped out almost everywhere and the gasp of the waitress was heard as Miso's eyes widened and she placed a hand over her mouth in shock.

Regret took over Miso's body while she desperately grabbed the tissue from the center of the table and got up from her seat to help wipe up her mess.

Shame and embarrassment was a strong feeling coursing through her body and her cheeks tinted pink as she refused to raise her head and show her face to the world.

"Hey, Choiso, leave it. It's her job." Minhee instructed her and attempted to reach for her arm to pull her away, but Miso was quick to move before he could have the chance to touch her.

"I'm so sorry." Miso apologized to the women, who held a smile on her face and shook her head.

"It's alright, dear. Accidents happen." She spoke and stood up from the floor, Miso following after her and sent her an awkward smile, knowing full well it was not an accident.

"I can't believe you did that." Wonyoung huffed, shaking her head - disappointed that Miso helped clean - as Miso sat back down in the booth, her head lowered with guilt.

A few more rounds of the game were played, and laughter and silly, stuck up secrets were shared, before Miso was questioned again.

"I dare you..." Jiwoo slowly began, thinking long and hard for a good, entertaining dare.

"I dare you to get a tattoo." Yoonah smirked.

Miso almost choked on the air she breathed and her eyes widened as she looked at the older girl in utter shock.

The only tattoo parlor in town was on the South Side - The place where it was normal for people to get beat up, and reckless driving to occur. It was the run-down side of city with many gangs strolling about constantly, not giving any care to the world.

Just as Miso was about to deny to dare, she couldn't help but allow the looks of disgust from her friends get to her. All she wanted was to fit in and be accepted. She wanted to be popular and be loved by many. She wanted to be like her older brother - and she thought the best way to achieve that dream was the be a people pleaser.

And so, with one final sigh, Miso agreed to the dare.