STARBOY | 43

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE SHE HAD BEEN GROUNDED, AND TO SAY SHE WAS RELIEVED WHEN SHE WATCHED HER FATHER REMOVER THE LOCK ON HER DOOR WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Her parents were currently working, meaning they had no say in when and where she went out to, and so, Choi Miso was sprawled out on Lee Heeseung's sofa (her legs draped over his legs) as he sharpened his blade for entertainment.

It was only the three of them him the house, Miso, Heeseung, and Park Sunghoon, who was busy looking at himself in the mirror on the wall, making conversation with the eldest boy every now and then as Miso fixed her eyes on the television.

Over the last few months, she had grown to trust and become comfortable around the seven boys. She started viewing them as family instead of the aggressive, troublesome Greasers they were painted out to be.

She liked how soft and gentle Kim Sunoo was, it made him really easy to adore.

She liked that Yang Jungwon was caring no matter her status.

She liked that Jake Sim and Jay Park took her in as a sister, and loved the jokes they'd say no matter the situation.

She appreciated that even though Park Sunghoon was reserved, he still managed to let her in and feel cared for.

She liked that Lee Heeseung was like an older brother to not only the seven boys, but also her. He looked after her and made sure she wasn't getting herself into trouble.

And most of all, she loved Nishimura Niki and the way he made her feel. She didn't know a Greaser like him could have such a soft side, but he did, and she wouldn't change that for the world.

Miso was abruptly cut from her thoughts by the feeling of Heeseubg nudging her leg. She furrowed her brows, confused, and turned to look away from the tv and over at him.

"You coming, Soso?" He asked, moving her legs off of him to stand. Still confused, Miso glanced over at Sunghoon to see if he understood what was going on — and he did, but now, he was putting on his denim jacket and heading for the front door.

"Where?"

"We're gonna see Jake and Jay in work." Heeseung explained as he lit his cigarette, and immediately a grin formed on the Choi girls lips as she jumped up from the sofa. Of course she wanted to go, because not only did she want to see her friends, but she was also in need of a job.

"Alright," Sunghoon nodded his head and walked down the steps that lead up to the front door, throwing the keys that were in his hand in the air and catching them every now and then. "We'll take my car."

"Nah, let's take mine instead." Heeseung shook his head and made his way over to his car that was parked next to his house.

A scoff escaped Sunghoon's lips as he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the older boy with a face of annoyance. "Your car is an ugly colour, so we're gonna take mine."

"What?" Heeseung almost gasped, looking over at Miso for help, before looking back at the Park boy. "It's Blue. We're taking mine, I'm older!"

Choi Miso couldn't help but laugh at the situation. It was funny and entertaining watching them biker about something so silly. However, as the youngest laughed, a gasp of shock quickly replaced it.

"Sunghoon—" Miso chuckled as the boy had grabbed onto her wrist and began pulling her towards his car. He was determined and that only made things more amusing. She could hear Heeseung sighing in defeat as he reluctantly followed after them, a smirk appearing on Sunghoon's lips.

"Just for that, Miso gets shotgun." Sunghoon teased the older boy as he opened the car door for Miso to get in.

"Shut your trap." Heeseung rolled his eyes before getting into the back seat of Sunghoon's car.

Once arriving at the shopping center, Miso ignored the playful bickering from Heeseung and Sunghoon that had continued since they began driving and hurried inside and to the record shop with a wide smile on her face.

"Miso?" Jay cocked his brow. "What're you doing here?" He wondered.

As soon as Miso's name was mentioned, Jake's head shot up from the magazine he was reading and a massive beam made its way to his plumped lips.

"Heeseung and Sunghoon wanted to come," She informed as she sat herself on the counter as the said boys walked into the shop. "And I wanna take you up on that offer about working here."

"Really?!" Jake's eyes widened like saucers and they lit up like the sun. "You wanna work here?"

Miso nodded her head, agreeing to the excited boys question as a few chuckled left her lips.

"That's boss, man." Jay stated. "If you stay you can fill out papers and I'm more than sure you can start working as soon as possible." The Park boy explained as he leaned against the work too she was sat on.

By the end of that night, Choi Miso was leaving the Record shop with a uniform in her hands and the plans of falling asleep early so that she was prepared for her first day of work the next day.

short chapters, my apologies!!