STARBOY | 46

LATER ON THAT DAY, ONCE THE SUN HAD BEEN OVERTAKEN BY THE MOON AND THE STARS WERE SHINING BRIGHTLY IN THE SKY, THE GROUP (MINUS RIA, WHO'D MADE OTHER PLANS) WERE BACK  AT HEESEUNG'S PLACE

They were all lounging around, a few drinking from their bottles of alcohol, others watching the television, and some playing cards at the dining table.

Miso sat herself between Sunoo and Jungwon as usual with her eyes fixed on what was playing on the tv. She didn't want to go home just yet — or at all for that matter, but she knew she would have to at some point — just not now.

She was more than fine in the comfort of her closest friends and Niki, and she could feel her eyes begin to become heavy as the night went on.

"We should go to the park." Jungwon spoke up, suggesting his idea to everyone who seemed to also agree, though Miso raised her head from Sunoo's shoulder with an awkward look spread across her features.

"I don't know if I'll go," She hesitantly began, quickly making the boys' heads snap over in her direction with furrowed brows. "I'm feeling tired from today."

"That's okay," Sunoo shrugged from beside her. "We can just go another time."

Instantly, a pang of guilt appeared in Miso's chest as she watched as the six boys nodded their heads at what the Kim boy had proposed. They were willing to miss out on their fun just because she didn't want to go and that didn't sit right with the Choi girl.

"Actually," Miso sat up properly, a grin on her lips as she then stood up. "I'm not feeling tired anymore." She shrugged and shoved her hands into her (Niki's) leather jacket pockets and headed towards to door. "So, let's go to the park."

"Really? Are you sure, So?" Jungwon questioned and Miso chuckled, nodding her head.

"Of course, now let's go."

The seven boys chuckled, shaking their heads at the younger girl before they followed after her once she left the house. Niki hurried to catch up with her, and as soon as they were beside one another, he swung his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his chest and planting a kiss on her head.

A giggle escaped Miso's lips and she wrapped her arms around his waist as they continued walking, their friends messing about behind them, pretending the puke at the couples loved-up actions.

Eventually, once arriving at the park (which was unsurprisingly empty), Miso skipped over to the swings and quickly sat on them, slowly swinging on them — the exhaustion she was once feeling long forgotten.

"I don't think I've ever seen a seventeen year old so excited about a swing." Niki commented, walking over to her with one hand in the front pocket of his denim jeans, and the other holding the cancer stick that he was pulling from his mouth.

"No?" Miso cocked her head to the side, a small grin tugging at the corner of her lips. Niki softly chuckled and shook his head, blowing the smoke from his mouth. "Well then get used to it." She simply shrugged.