Chapter 2

Chapter 2It's very exotic to drink from a coconut

Chapter 2
It's very exotic to drink from a coconut

-

Today Millie and Trina came.
Millie is a friend of me and Eloise. Or, mostly me. I don't think it would be good to leave Eloise and Millie alone. If you do that, you would most likely come home, to a house that's broken, or two angry girls.
But me and Millie are ok good friends. And me, Millie and Eloise are ok together.
Trina is kinda a new friend, but she's so nice. She's good with everyone.

We all decided to go to the beach.
Me, Eloise, Trina, Millie and the boys.
But before we have to pack. Because we're gonna live in a hotel room.
We have all decided, that we are gonna live in a hotel while we're preparing for the wedding. Me, Eloise and Liam are paying.

So I went home to my house, to pack.
I only live with my mom. My mom and dad don't live together anymore, and I'm a only child so it's just me and her.

I packed down some stuff and all that.
When I was finally done packing I sat down. I wasn't completely sure if I had packed everything down, but I knew that if I had left anything, it would only take me 5 minutes to pick them up.
Then I said goodbye to my mom, even though we were gonna see each other again, some days before the wedding.

After saying goodbye, I walked down to my car, where Eloise sat waiting for me, not so patiently. "There you are! I was beginning to worry for you!" She exaggerated. I rolled my eyes.

Then we drove to the hotel.
It was a nice hotel. Pretty big and luxurious.
I was sharing a room with Eloise and Trina. Millie wanted a room alone, even though I offered to share a room with her.

Finally when everyone had packed out and was ready for the beach we walked down there.

At first I thought I was kinda awkward, to just be in bikini in front of the boys, but then I saw Millie doing it. But then again, Millie is very confident, and always trying to look sexy.
She kept winking at Harry, who kept looking more and more uncomfortable. I laughed silently. Poor Harry.

I ended up keeping my summer dress on, and just laying in the sun. With Trina. She just didn't wanna swim.

"Hey girls. Aren't you gonna join us in the water?" Harry came over to us. I sat up. He had three coconut drinks in his hands.

"No thank you. It's fine." I smiled at him.

"I agree with Arden. I'm fine here." Trina said without even looking at him.

"Well okay. Here, want one?" He asked. He gave us a coconut drink and I smiled. When I was younger I thought it was so exotic and fancy to drink from a coconut. "Cheers." He said and I smiled, nodded and grinned. We all three cheered and I drank a little.

Then Harry just left after smiling at me, and me and Trina continued to sun bath.

"Your really not gonna swim? You live swimming and diving?" Trina signed to me and lifted her eyebrows.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure if I wanna do it, in front of the boys." I took a sip from my coconut.

"That's okay. I wouldn't do it either in front of some hot girls." She smiled and I nearly dropped my coconut.

"Wait... are you lesbian?" I asked her. "Sorry if that sounded rude." I hurriedly signed. She just grinned.

"It's okay. But I thought you knew?" She smiled at me. I smiled back.

I put my hands up in defeat. "You know I have a memory like a goldfish. And besides, I don't think you have told me." It was the truth. I had a memory like a goldfish, but I would remember something so important, as someone's sexuality.

"Hmm. You may be right about that. But yea, I'm gay. Are... we still friends?" She looked nervous and I gave her a smile.

"Of course! For me it doesn't matter if your gay or trans or whatever. Your my friend." And with that I hugged her. She seemed relieved and hugged me back.