Part 1

They are in the hotel room when tim asks lucy if she wants to talk about "it"
Lucy's pov
---------------
Tim - do you want to talk about it?
i know what he talking about but i pretend i don't
Lucy - talk about what?
Tim - the airplane bathroom your apartment call me crazy but this just dosent feel like pretend.
Lucy - cause it's not..
a smile spreads across his face , i walk over to him my hand goes to the back of his neck, he picks me up by the waist. we kiss it feels like we're there for an eternity. What interrupts us is a call from grey tim grabs his phone while still kissing me and only pulls away to answer
Tim - hi grey what's up
Grey - hey tim so we got your guys so your not undercover anymore but with rosalind on the loose me and angela think it's best you and lucy stay in las vegas until she's found she specifically mentioned you guys so we think it's for the better we will let you know when we get her
Tim - ok yea i agree that's probably good
Grey - ok the station is paying for your hotel don't worry
Tim - ok thank you bye grey
I'm so confused on what the conversation was about . tim puts his phone back in his pocket , i put my hand on his chest and run it down his arm till our hand interlock.
Tim - our uc case is over but with rosalind still out grey wants us to stay in las vegas until she's found
worry settles into me and it must have shown because tim pulls me into a hug.
Tim - we're gonna be ok las vegas units are on the hotel 24/7
i just nod i think i was in shock about it till now.
when we pull away tim says " now since we were interrupted " he smiles and we continue our kiss my hand finds his hair and i grasp it as the kiss depens when we finally pull away tim holds my hands And says " lucy did you bring any nice dresses?" " yes i did why" " i wanna take you to dinner " i get exited and rush to put on a dress i packed kinda thinking tim may like it . It's a v cute small black dress it shows a lot of boob and has a slit up the side it's fitted and tight to my body i curl my hair and put it in a half up half down and put makeup on . This isint a way tim's seen me before even at a wedding this dress is practically asking to be ripped off my body. when i walk out tim's in a all black suit and tie a few button on his shirt are undone and his hair done nicely i say to him " shit tim you look amazing " he walks over to me his eyes on my body he mutter " jesus christ" he grabs my hand and spins me around " holy fuck lucy you look hot" as he stops spinning me he pulls me in to kiss him this man is so hot . He says to me " lucy that dress is begging to be on the floor right now" i respond with " yea and that's where it will be later " i wink at him and grab his hand and walk out when we get into the hall way he looks to make sure no one is around and spins me so my back is againt the wall all in one fast movement he's got me pinned his lips inches from mine my hands pinned above my head " lucy baby i'm not sure i can wait till after dinner" i give him a teasing kiss and whisper in his ear " your gonna need that fuel for later my bradford" i spin under his arms and continue walking his hand in mine when we get to the elevator we're on the 40th floor of this hotel and we're alone in the elevator so it's gonna be a few minutes i hold the openings on tim's shirt where he has it unbuttoned " you look so sexy mr bradford " i grab his waistband to pull myself closer to him my fingers brushing his pelvis " lucy fucking chen we're going straight back up to that room if you don't stop this don't tease me princess" " your a little bosy mr bradford" my hand is still in his waistband i pull him so he's pinning me against the wall i start making out with him we reach the bottom floor and we stop his hand goes to my lower back as he guides me out of the elevator and to the club he whispers to me " you know i was thinking a fancy dinner but you seem more in a club mood right now" " you read my mind mr bradford " i smirk and lead him into the club we find a table to sit at near the dance floor he stands up and whispers in my ear " i'm gonna go get us drinks princess if another guy tries to touch you i'll kill them" he walks away to get our drinks my pussy is throbbing at this point i'm so eager to go back up to the room i can't handle it any longer he hadn't made it to the bar yet so i get up and link my arm with his and guide him to the single stall restroom He says " what's going on princess as i lock the door behind us" " fuck tim i can't wait i need you " he smirks as he pushes me up against the sink as we make out his hands brings my knees up and he sits me on the sink he says to me " lucy are u sure i really wanna do this well " " fuck tim i want this to be sowa ok can we please go to the room i can't wait but i want to do it any other place " " of course princess" he gives me a soft kiss and picks me up setting me back down he guides me out his hand on my lower back. He guides me to the elevator when we're in the elevator nobody's in there i say " fuck Tim my legs are shaking" " wow princess i didn't know i took such a toll on you" i hold onto the bars in the elevator " come here princess " he picks me up my legs wrap around his back " wow mr bradford your like a whole new person carrying me and everything"  " Lucy princess I've been waiting for this day for years " i whisper in his ear " mr bradford i pleasure myself to the image of you fucking me i've wanted you since the day we met" " ooo princess i would love to watch that " his hands are on my ass he smacks it i moan when he does " mmm you like that princess" i dig my nails into his neck " fuck Tim god how are you making me lose this much control of my body " " princess just wait till i make you cum" the elevator stops and we get out he carry's me his hands covering my ass we get to our door Tim pins me against it and plants kisses down my boobs that have been in his face for awhile he opens the door and sets me on the bed i sit up and grab his waist band pulling him closer and pushing him into the bed i take his shirt off and start to make out with him i grind on him my pussy runs over his dick which is so hard it's bursting through his pants i roll my hips into his dick over and over i move faster as the speed of our kiss increases i feels tim's hands find my pussy his moan when he finds in wearing no panties is enough to make me lose it i moan as he thrusts two fingers into me as we make out and he thrusts his fingers in and out he flips me over he plants kisses down my stomach to the inside of my thighs his tongue rubs along my clit biting and kissing it my groans and moans louder as he thrusts his tongue into me when he stops he says " princess you taste so amazing " i unbuckle his belt and remove his pants i get on top of his removing his boxers to reveal he huge hard penis i duck the tip of it and take on more and more length choking on it . He flips me back over and puts a condom on he thrusts into me hard and fast i moan when he thrusts into me an orgasm rips through me i scream which worry's Tim " you ok princess?"  " yea yea fine" he pulls out we go under the covers i lay on his chest " are you ok princess " " yea im great that was amazing babe"
his finger stroke my cheek " your really beautiful Lucy you know that right?" " your just saying that Tim" " no Lucy you are so fucking gorgeous " i smile at him " thank you " " Lucy do you wanna be my girlfriend " "yes " a huge smile spreads across my face " let's watch a movie " " ok " says Tim i turn it on but when i do it opens to a news channel talking about Rosalind...