Part 5

Lucy's Pov
---------------
i wake up and i don't want to get out of bed i've been an emotional wreck lately and my period was late im starting to think i may be pregnant
tim wakes me up "hunny it's time to get up " "10 more minutes " " i have you 15 baby" "uhhhh" i sit up and wrap my arms around his neck " fine i'll carry you he carry's me into the bathroom and sets me on the counter he places a kiss on my temple " we have to go soon sweetie get ready" my head is pounding and i've been nauseous lately i've had cravings i finish getting ready and walk out to tim in the kitchen he walks over to me and hugs me he pulls back and places a hand on my cheek " you look tired baby" his thumb rubs my cheek " yea i am , can i have an advil im kinda nauseous " " sure sweetie , are u sick?" he grabs them for her " no i don't know" he feels my forehead " your not warm" he places a kiss on my forehead " what if im pregnant tim?" " do you think you are?" " maybe idk" " why don't we get a test later and we'll see " " ok " i make him carry me to the truck when we get to the station we're almost an hour early for role call i make tim carry me in my arms are wrapped around his neck legs around his waist he goes to set me down at my desk " noooo i wanna stay with you" " ok" he sits down with me still in his lap but i turn around to use my computer cause i have files to go over grey comes out " you two are to much " he laugh and walks away angela walks in soon after " hey lovebirds " angela catches my attention " hey any can i talk to you real quick about a case"
"yea what's up" i walk with her to the break room
" ok so there's not case"  " what's up then "    " ok i already told tim but i think i might be pregnant i've been nauseated i've had cravings and my period is 2 weeks late "    " shit lucy yea i think you are i'll grab you a test during lunch "  " thank you ang but what if im not a good mom?"    " lucy i've seen you with kids your gonna be a great mom but don't forget to talk to tim about these things "   they hug and lucy goes back to her desk but tim isint there so she goes to his office she walks in " hi baby what's up"  " hi tim"  i pace around the room a little "baby what's wrong"    " um nothing im fine"  " lucy hunny you look uneasy about something "     " uh tim what if i am pregnant im gonna be an awful mom god just thinking about this makes me sick " he stands up and grabs my arm stopping me from pacing
" lucy sweetie your gonna be the most amazing mom even if it's in a few months or a few years but seriously hunny sit down you look like your making yourself sick"  i sit down and place a hand on my stomach tears start to fall my voice breaks " tim what if i am pregnant and im to stressed and it hurts the baby or i get shot or- " " lucy baby calm down your gonna be ok i promise" he squats down next to me and places a kiss on my temple  he holds me close to him " your gonna be ok i promise"   " do you want to go get a test now "   
" umm i talked to ang she said she's gonna get me one during lunch"     " ok i want to be there baby ok let me know when "    " i wipe my tears i don't want to go back and sit alone " why don't you work in here today we're both just on desk today " 
i nod in agreement " i'll have angela bring your work over"
A few minutes later angela walks in with lucy's paper work "here luce , i got the test do you want to do it"  " yes please " tim lucy and ang go to the locker room and lucy takes the test
5 minutes later
Angela - ok it's ready
Lucy - tim can you look first
Tim - sure hunny
Angela - yall are so cute together

tim looks at the test to see lucy is ....