| NOTE |

Hi guys I'm back!
I know y'all probably don't want to read all this, but please try bearing with this short intro. Since this is omegaverse I wanted to scetch very shortly what that would mean in this universe and I also wanted to catch you guys up with what to expect.

Omegaverse:
So in this universe there's alphas, betas and omegas. They live in a hierarchy with the omegas at the bottom, Alpha's on top. Alphas and omegas used to be the "fated pair" cause they were the only ones who could bear children, in an omega's heat. That has changed over the years, so now all genders can procreate, due to new technology. So this "fated pair" thing is almost become like a legend that not a lot of people deem much worth, but there are still people that believe it exists. So because of this, omegas have lost their supposed worth in society, cause the other genders believe they can do everything better and that now includes bearing children. Fortunately you come from a rich family, so you still gain a little of prestige.

About the story:
This story is from your point of view and the love interest isn't followed with usage of names or overly specific descriptions. I did this so you can really just imagine whoever you want honestly. All there is, is that they're a male, tall, pretty muscled and an alpha. Do with that whatever you want. ;))
He is a meany so like don't be caught off guard in the first chapters. It's needed for the character developpement. when you know you know hahaha

Keep in mind that you are an omega, so have typical omega-like traits and I did mirror it to some parts of my life. So in this story you would be short, not curvy and pale (cause I'm a redhead). If you don't fit those descriptions that's fine, just imagine whatever you want. I just needed something to hold onto while writing the story so...

I will be uploading this story every week in the weekend.
XXX

Okay that's about all, let's start the story

About a marriage doomed to fail that blossoms against its odds, between two damaged souls finding comfort in each other's imperfections...