𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔-

IT'S FINALLY NOVEMBER 7TH, THE day of my apartment's inspection to see if I can sell it fully furnished and as is. So me and Will have been cleaning from top to bottom. First, the obvious things like dishes, mopping, hovering and decluttering. Then dusting, wiping everything down, cleaning the furniture and so on. Whilst pregnant, I feel like cleaning has become my stress reliever and has been really relaxing for me. Eventually, the entire flat was sparkly clean and the inspector was here.

"I'm Marshall, I'm here to do the inspection." A very stoic-looking man with a pissed-off face introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you, can I interest you in a drink or some coffee?" I offer, closing the door behind Marshall as he looks around the flat.

"No," He simply replies taking the clipboard from under his arm and marking off something. Will comes back from the bathroom and joins me in the kitchen.

"Alright." I purse my lips into a line as Will wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into the side of him.

"Bit off a dick ain't he?" Will mutters into my ear and I smile.

"You're telling me." I snort with a chuckle.

"I need to sit down my ankles and back are killing me," I say, waddling around to sit down at the chairs tucked neatly under my island.

"You alright?" Will asks looking at me warily.

"Yeah, don't get me wrong I love the fact that I know that she's safe in here and won't be this safe ever again but my God does it comes with some side effects." I groan, throwing my head back and rubbing my hand over where she had been kicking repeatedly.

"I can give you a massage after this if you want, lass." He winks at me mischievously as my cheeks flare up and I look down.

"Show me the bedrooms and en suite." Marshall orders, nodding at the door that went to my bedroom.

"I'll show him, you relax, alright?" Will pats my shoulder as he leads him into my room and my recording room.

"Thank you!" I call out to him, picking my phone up from my island and scrolling through TikTok.

A few minutes later they come back and I turn my phone off, and stand up; nervously rubbing my hands together.

"Your apartment is of very good standard therefore, you have passed your inspection. I will have your landlord contact you with further instructions and your security deposit of £18,500." Marshall confirms his clipboard back underneath his arm.

"Thank you so much." I smile thankfully and offer my hand out to him for him to shake.

"Good luck." He looks at my hand disgusted and then exits the apartment.

"What a knobhead," I say once me and Will are alone again.

"I know, baby, you handled him well though," Will tells me, snaking his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my bump and kissing my neck softly.

"Did I?" I hum turning to look at him, a little smirk on my face.

"You know you did." He attached his lips to mine as we got lost in the kiss, turning around and then placing my hands on his chest, my bump resting against his lower stomach.

Breaking apart, I walk forward, pushing him backwards into my bedroom so that he falls onto my bed. Holding a seductive gaze, I go to take off my shirt but the doorbell goes making me throw my head back in annoyance, pulling my shirt back down.

"For fucks sake," Will mutters under his breath, shifting his trousers slightly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I sigh shuffling to the front door.

"The fuck you doing here?" I cross my arms angrily as I feel Will come up behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing my temple.

"I think it's obvious we need to talk," George replies, a hint of snarkiness and hostility.

"I'm sorry, who do you think you are coming to my flat, imposing on my personal time with Will and even thinking of having the audacity to have an attitude?" I raise my voice an octave while using aggressive hand motions.

Watching George's eyebrows shoot up in shock and Will smiles mockingly at him then closes the door in his face. Spinning me around to look at him, Will kisses me passionately.

"I love you, lass." He says, resting his forehead on mine once again.

"Shit, it's almost 2, I need to go meet Talia for some lunch." I realise, seeing the time quickly pulling away from Will.

"Alright, have fun, love. Say 'ello to Talia for me." He pecks my lips on my way out after I had grabbed my bag and thrown my coat on.

"Will do, bye!" I yell, closing my door and shuffling down the stairs out to my car.

A random sharp stabbing pain stops me a few feet from my car as I double over and clutch my stomach in pain.

"Hey, Siri!" I frantically call out to my phone then I see my phone screen light up.

"Call Talia," I order, my knees starting to hurt from the concrete.

"Hi, sorry I can't answer the phone at the minute, you know what to do." I groan at the answer-phone and start talking after the beep.

"Hey, babes, it's me, I'm not feeling too great, so, I'm gonna take a rain check, sorry, girl." I end the call trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Fuck!" I shout out off pure agony falling into a seated position.

"Shit, Brooke." George notices me sat in the middle of the pavement and rushes over to me.

"Something's wrong, George, something's wrong." I tell him as tears spring to my eyes from the pain.

"Ok, ok. Breathe, baby, I'll get you to a hospital. Where are your keys?" George reassures me while I clutch his arm tightly when the pain got worse.

"Purse." I mutter shakily, nodding to it.

"Ok, do you reckon you can stand or do you need my help?" He asks, slightly standing up.

"Help please." I cry, holding my arms out to him.

"I got you, baby just breathe, please." George begs, grabbing a hold of my arms and helping me stand. I walked with my back hunched over as I scrambled to open the car door.

"Ok, nice and easy just relax, ok?" He helped me sit in the passenger seat then runs over to the drivers seat. Almost immediately, started we start speeding down the road, most likely breaking the speed.

"George.." I whisper, digging my head into the head rest and looking at him.

"I know, baby I know, just squeeze my hand when it gets really bad, ok?" He gives me his left hand, that I tightly grip in my own, while glancing at me occasionally.

"I'm sorry, George, I'm so sorry." I start crying hysterically not taking my eyes off him.

"I know look we can talk about it later, I just want to get you into the hospital." George pulls into Cure Day.

"Promise we'll be ok?" I offer my pinky finger out to him with a little smile.

"I promise baby." He smiles at me, links his finger with mine then hurries into the hospital.