shouldve stayed away

jessica alba as LYDIA BLANCHET

   vasilli schneider as JOSEPH DESCAMPS

  lula cotton frapier as ANNICK SABIANI

  baptiste masseline as JEAN PIERRE MAGNAN

   rest of the characters are played by their respective actors

.
.
.
.
   rest of the characters are played by their respective actors
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lydia Blanchet was an incredibly intelligent and attractive girl, usually found reading and studying random subjects at the different libraries in the city. Her mother and father would spend most of their time either working or caring for her younger brothers, it left Lydia with a lot of free time to study.

However as her family's finances turned worse, she slowly filled them time up with multiple different jobs. She was currently working as a baker, one of the many sacrifices she'd made to help someone around her. She was used to biting her tongue as to not cause more stress for those around her. Every time she felt angry, depressed, disappointed someone around her felt it more. And so she was forced to put her own feelings and well being on hold to ensure everyone else felt better.

Despite her emotional turmoil, the pressing issue as she continued to age was her lack of education. There were no schools accepting girls for her age range close and the ones nearby were far too expensive to be considered an option for her.

Her opportunity came when they announced Voltaire high would be a mixed school. However it seemed like her luck ran out after she was accepted when she came down with Scarlett fever.

Joseph Descamps, a name well known at his school and to his neighbors as he had a streak for causing harmless trouble. He was always around his best friend Dupin and Applebaum, the three teasing each other often like young school boys.

When Descamps father left, his behavior shifted. Once harmless school boy pranks turned to malicious acts that only he truly enjoyed. His mother quickly became clingy and over protective to the point where Joseph couldn't wait for the school year, just so he could get away.

Then he got word of Voltaire highs new policy regarding female enrollment. Mixture of anger and excitement filled the boys mind as the days steadily approached and the first day didn't disappoint... at first.

When Jean Pierre blinded him and Descamps woke up at the hospital, he knew he had changed. Changed worse than when he went through puberty, worse than when his father left. He only cared about making everyone else feel his wrath, especially the new girl Lydia.

mature content ahead, enemies to lovers