CHAPTER 18

LILITH'S POV

It was already 4:40am, I was almost done with my sketch but nowhere near the end of the project. All I could think about was sleep,how I had to wake up in less than 4 hours and Alex.

I really like her I do but I'm scared, I'm scared that she will leave me which is stupid since we haven't even gone in the date.

Don't fall asleep.
Don't fall asleep.
Don't fall asleep.
Don't fall asleep.

I kept repeating in my head. The next thing I knew was that I dropped my pen and closed my eyes.

After what felt like 2 seconds I felt light shaking and whispering.

"Lilith" Said the voice softly "Lilith wake up."

"No no no please tell me it's not time for school yet" I said with my eyes closed.

"No Lilith it's not. It's still early it's just 5" She said grabbing me by my hand. "Come here let's get you to bed."

"But I need to finish this" I said, my eyes still closed.

"No, you're coming to bed now there's no room for discussion. Get up" She said in a low tone, with her hand still grabbing my arm.

I finally got up, grabbing her arm and slowly making my way towards the bedroom.

I got in bed and so did Alex right after me. I snuggled closer to her making her put her hand on my back, slowly rubbing it. That's all it took for me to close my eyes and fall in a deep sleep.

ALEXIS'S POV

The alarm that said 6:55am woke me up. I rushed to turn it off so it wouldn't bother Lilith. She was on top of me, her head on the crook of my neck.

I slowly tried to move her so it wouldn't wake her up. This girl hasn't slept more than an hour and a half she needs her rest.

I got up, grabbed her phone so her alarms wouldn't wake her up this early  and made my way to the kitchen,opening the fridge to see what I could perhaps make for breakfast.

After taking a good look at her groceries I settled down for pancakes but first I needed to go and freshen up a little.

After getting all clean and ready for the day I started making the pancakes, as quietly as possible. After a good 40 minutes I was almost done when I suddenly heard a phone ring. It was Lilith's. Jenny was calling and I answered it.

"Hello girliee, you ready??" She said.

"Jenny, This is Coach Wilson." I said keeping my voice down.

"Oh." She paused. "Where's Lilith because me and Emily are waiting for her downstairs."

"She's not coming today." I said quickly. "Since you guys are here do you want to come upstairs, I've made breakfast."

"We will be up in a second." Jenny said and hung up.

After a minute they were at the door ringing the bell, I ran to the door so they wouldn't ring it more.

"Ale-" Emily said but I gave her a death glare and  Jenny elbowed her.

"Coach Wilsooonnn" She said loudly.

"Shhhhhhhh Liliths sleeping" I shushed them. "The kitchen is this way." I said.

"Coach you know we've been here before." Jenny whispered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I said as I walked to the kitchen as they settled down.

After setting the table I sat down in front of them.