Chapter 27

LILITH'S POV

I was making my way outside to meet my friends when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw the new girl.

"LILITH!" She quickly caught up to me.

"Hey Gracie."

"How's your head? She asked.

"Eh it's going to be fine. Crazy first day huh?" I asked.

"Didn't expect this but you guys have a really interesting team."

"Interesting team how?" I asked.

"Competitive players, smart ones, funny and very attractive." She said.

"Oh really? Who do you think is attractive besides me of course." We both laughed.

"The other coach." She said. "Miss Wilson."

I wanted so hard to just give her a dirty look and push her on the road but I just gave her a smile. "I mean yeah."

"Do you think she's single?"

"I don't know. I don't think so." I said walking straight ahead. "Ah Emily and Jenny are waiting for me, I have to go now." We said our goodbyes and I gave her a sideway hug.

"Well that seemed a little awkward." Jenny said hugging me.

"Well yeah she kept saying how fine Alexis was and asking if she was single." I threw my bag in the car then got in.

"Oh Yikes!" Emily said earning a laugh from us.

"You're like a 11 year old child." Jenny said and I agreed.

"SOOOOOO how was last night?" Emily asked as we drove off.

I could feel my cheeks heat up thinking about last night. "It was, interesting."

"No way." Jenny said. "YOU'RE JOKING."

"HEY KEEP DRIVING ILL DEAL WITH HER." Emily yelled at Jenny. "Now," she turned to face me. "What exactly happened last night?"

"Ew why the fuck do you want details?" I fake puked.

"SHUT UP. NO WAY. YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE??" Emily freaked out and started moving her body around.

"Stop moving your ass I'm driving." Jenny said and Emily sat down. "So? How was it?"

"It was amazing. She was patient and caring in a way." I smiled.

"That's so adorable I'm going to cry." Jenny said.

"Ahem.. who topped AHEM." I heard Emily fake coughing.

"Oh all three of us know the answer to that question. Look at her? Does she look like she can top and especially Alex?" Jenny pointed at me.

"Yeah fair." Emily agreed.

"Hello guys?? I'm still here. I can hear you??"

"Oh we know. Just telling the truth." They both laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm starving." My stomach growled.

"Wendy's?" Jenny said and we all agreed.

"Can we just order and go home, I'm tired and my head hurts."

"Sure but talking about your head. How is it? Are you okay?" Jenny asked.

"I'll fuck that bitch Olivia up." Emily said rubbing her hands together.

"I'm pretty sure that's what Alex wants to do." I laughed.

"Well amazing. We can both beat her ass."

"No one is going to do that." I said. "I also don't want Alex to get mixed up with this. So the less we talk about her the better."