Prologue

ABOUT THE STORY PROSSES.

         Hello Readers! This is a heads up about my stories and fanfictions. This is my first story writing on this app, and I'm excited to share my ideas with everyone. I wanted to let you all know that it is ok if I get something wrong about the story, like if I mess up the OG storyline to much, or if I change some of the factors in the story. I want you all to give me constructive criticism (comments about what I did wrong/write and how I could do better). I will also inform you all that I am not the best at spelling, so if I spell something wrong, please forgive me. One type of criticism I will not take is if it was a misspelled word that was an easy fix, but you make it seem like I didn't know how to spell it. For example, if I said "Agan" instead of "Again," the last thing I want to be done is for someone to comment, "Agan, you meen Again?" People who do this have always annoyed  me, and it is very disrespectful to me. Another thing about me is that I will always take ideas from others, but that doesn't mean I will end up using them. Still feel free to comment on your ideas, especially if I ask for them. As a wrighter and a person, I have things outside of this as well, so I might not get a new chapter out in a week. That being said, if a new chapter has not been posted for two weeks, please comment something that will tell me and motivate me to do or finnish the next chapter.  Knowing you guys like it will help me be motivated. Please keep in mind that this is my first story and all the things that I ask of you as a reader. Also, I am not a very good artist, so pictures I make, please just bear with me. On that note, the story will have 2 sets of POV's most of the time. Thier is one for both characters.

ABOUT THE CHARACTER

         For references, this story is before the Age of Calamity, and Revali is 21 years old, and Urbosa is 47 years old.

         (F/N) - 19 year old and a human girl. She loves to wear short dresses and hoodies or hoodies like jackets. She is quiet and shy and overthinks a lot. Although being shy when she knows someone is wrong, she will try her best to stay with her word, but she will admit when she's wrong. She is polite and a great listener most of the time. She loves animals and nature and tries to spend most of her time outside, but she ends up inside playing video games because of the people who live around her. She is smart in animals and plants and has a really good memory, almost to the point where she can remember everything. Although she's strong in the brains, she's not strong physically, and she can not stand the cold. She has been trying to train herself to be strong, but no matter how hard she tries, she can't find a spark of strength. She is the younger sister to (M/N). The last thing was that she was adopted by (M/N)'s family when she was about six months old.

         (M/N) - 48 years old and a human boy. Love's playing video games when he gets to fight. He's confident, happy, and enthusiastic about everything. He always dies in fighting games, but he never gives up and gets stronger in the games. In real life, he's a strong body building coach to help others get physically stronger. He gets paid minimum wage and isn't a fan of his job. The only part he likes about it is teaching (F/N) how to fight. He is currently on the look for a new, better paying job to help him and (F/N) live after their parents got charged with murder. He cares about his loved ones and is overprotective of (F/N). He recently broke up with his ex. girlfriend because she had cheated on him. This event made him have bigger trust issues than before determined to make sure (F/N) doesn't go through the same pain. He often suffers from bad memories, but it smiles to hide his sorrow, making it impossible to tell he's actually having a bad day. Even though he has hard times, he makes sure to eventually wipe them away like they were never their. Lastly, his main passion is being the sun of others' lives.

        Both (F/N) and (M/N)'s design is shown in the picture in the first chapter, but you are allowed to change the color of their clothes if you would like. Now that all of that is over time for the story. But as a reader, don't forget to put yourself into (F/N)'s, (M/N)'s or both of their lives and have fun! See you all in the first chapter!