Chapter 2 Princess

Yes, this is what (F/N) looked like when she first arrived in Hyrule.

          (M/N)'s POV:

          A day after I fell, I met the chief of this place. She's the woman who talked to me earlier, her name was Urbosa, and man, she was hot. But that was besides the point. She then walked into the room, her glossy red hair swinging back and forth as she entered the room, and her shiny green eyes started at me from the door frame. "You ready to go (M/N)." I nodded excitedly, hoping to get new information on my sister. "Little Bird knows we are coming, so let's head out now." I got up from the desk I had been sitting at, and I looked in the long mirror that was placed on the wall. Still not believing how I looked. Most of my features were the same, except for my ears, which were pointy. I had put on some clothes that Urbosa had left for me. The ones I had on previously looked like rags.
          "Let's go. I want to see if maybe I can find my sister." She smiled and grabbed my hand.
           "Good, then let's go. Oh, and don't forget your sword that I gave to you. As soon as we leave these walls, the Yiga Clan can attack us whenever they get the chance.  And believe me, they will." She handed me my new weapon and started to walk out of the small kingdom full of women. "A few days ago, I saw then near the castle walls in disguise. I was with Princess Zelda, and I had to make sure they would leave and never come back. So I fought them. There is everywhere in this desert." I watched her mezmorized by the story she told. "This happened the same day Little Bird asked me to be the champion of Vah Naboris."
          "Vah, what now?" I said, not knowing what she was talking about. She then pointed to a giant monster machine. It was shaped like a camal, but hVah Rudaniauge. "Wow, that's huge!" She laughed a little.
          "That's Vah Naboris the Devine Beast I control for I am the champion of this Devine Beast." She said proudly.
          "There's more!?" I said, amazed and integered.
          "Yes, there five Devine Beast in total, Vah Naboris, Vah Ruta, the Eliphent looking one located in Zora's Domain, Vah Rudania, located in Death Mounten, Vah Medoh, located in the sky of the Hebra Mountains, and Vah Saria, located in the center of the lost words." She said, pointing in the general direction of each of them.
          "So you know you're one of the champions, but who are the rest?" I asked curiously.
          "For Vah Ruta, that would be Princess Mipha. For Vah Rudania, it would be Daruk. And for Vah Medoh, it would be Ravali."
          "What about Vah Saria?" I asked, realizing she missed the fifth.
          "Unfortunately, the princess has yet to decide who would be a good fit for that Devine Beast, and everyone she's chosen Vah Saria doesn't like."
          "Princess?"
          "Yes, our princess, Princess Zelda, who I like to call Little Bird." Just then, I see a beautiful girl standing before us.
         "Thank you for meeting me here, Urbosa. I have some questions I'd like to ask of (M/N) to try and find out why he is here. And how he got here."
         "How did you -"
         She cut me off, "Urbosa told me your name. Would you mind answering a few questions for me?"
         "Anything to get more information on where my sister might be."
         "Sister?" She looked at me cur
curiously.
         "Yes. But I don't remember a thing about her except her name, but even that's a little foggy."
         "I see. Well, let's get on with the questions, shall we. The first one is," She began to ask me a few questions. I got stiffer and stiffer after each question like there was someone else nearby.
         "Stop getting so stiff." Urbosa grabbed my shoulder, pulling me close. I tried not to blush from her abs touching my side. "That man behind Little Bird is Link her personal knight. He's the fifth champion."
         "But I thought you said there were only five Devine Beasts?"
         "Devine Beast, yes. He's the champion that carries the sword and seals the darkness." She still hadn't let go of me when a bright flash blinded me. I remembered the feeling, but I had no idea where it was from.
          "Wait, what's that on your hand?" The Princess said as I looked down. It looked like a birth mark in the shape of a paw.
          "I don't know. Unfortunately, I don't remember." She then looked at a strange device and put it in her pocket. She looked at Urbosa and nodded.
         "Come (M/N). Let's get home before dark. We would want the Yiga Clan to find us now, do we." She turned around and walked back to the village we came from. I followed her with only a few questions about the Princess, like if she was a Princess, then what for? And why did we meet her in the middle of a forest? But I felt it would be rude to ask such questions so I didn't. "Don't worry (M/N). I know it seemed like nothing helped, but it did. And I'm sure we can help you find your sister in no time." She said smilingly at me and reassuring me that everything was going to be ok.