Part Two: Happenings

A good guy doll... I mean is this a joke? These things where only available in the 80s! They're really rare! The person who owned this must have gone through a serious wreck to get this! But... Why send it to me? I mean, ye sure it's pretty cool to have a really rare item from the 80s but, who would send it me? I know if I had a good guy doll I wouldn't send it away, and I certainly wouldn't send it to someone I don't know! The pupils of the doll made me quiver. It's as if the dolls alive. Haha, I laughed nervously in my mind. Funny...
I picked up the doll from my bed. It was rock solid. The arms an legs weren't dangling, it was just... Still. I placed it on top of my drawers. I positioned it's legs to be sat down. When I let go the doll tilted to the side, It's ginger hair swaying. I heard a knock at the front door, and then I heard....
"Alex are you in?" I heard jacks voice. If he thinks I'm just gonna forget what he did then he's on the wrong side of the road. I patiently walked down the stairs as the door kept knocking. He can wait. I opened the door to find jack belting through and gripping my shoulders tight.
"Jack! What the-!"
"There's someone in your house!" He loudly whispered. His eyes wide open and shocked.
"What?" I was confused. Suddenly I heard a bang from inside the kitchen. We both stared at the shut kitchen door. "
Maybe it's mum?"
"Your mumdoesn't smash the kitchen window to get in!" He said. The shock of hearing this news made me run and burst through the kitchen door. Nobody was there. In fact the window wasn't even open or smashed. I swiftly went back to the front room, only to find jack lying on the floor, with a knife in his shoulder...

I sat on the front step of my house, hands gripping my knees tight.
"So you don't know what happened? You didn't see anything?" The police officer asked, almost as if he was accusing me.
"No!" I violently answered. "For the last time no!" The police officer looked at me in sympathy before finally walking of. How did this happen? I thought up loads of un-called for questions in my mind as I stared at jack getting taken away in an ambulance. I hope he's ok. There was a lot of blood. I can't sand blood. I can't handle a prick on a finger never mind a stab wound!

When I saw him laying there I, obviously rang the police before, then worryingly deciding weather to pull the knife out or not. I've never seen stuff like this before. like I said, I hate blood! He was still unconscious so I wasn't able to ask him. Before thinking for about 10 seconds I finally decided to get a tea towel and pull it out. I gripped my hand tight over the bloody handle, before intensely pulling it out of his shoulder. The blood poured out giving me an even bigger worry! I grabbed the tea towel and pressed it against his shoulder. He gave a few groans here and there, Before giving out a long breath. I thought he was dead...
"Shit Jack stay with me!" I pressed harder, soaking the towel in blood. I grabbed the bandages I had in my cupboard and rolled them around the wound.
The police came just in time to bring him back, but it was a close call.
After the police went and the street turned back to it's usual eerie stillness, I headed back Inside. My mums not in as she's gone for a week for a job meeting and stuff so I have the house to myself. I locked the door and started to walk up the stairs before finding the good guy doll lying on the stairs.

What the hell? I could have sworn I left it on the drawers. I walked straight past it, thinking back my steps of where I put it originally. I couldn't remember. It's been a long day. I brushed me teeth and headed into my room. I looked back at the doll sat on the stairs before retrieving it and putting it back on the drawers. Oh, and what was all of that stuff about a guy breaking in? Was he just pulling a prank? The real question is, how the hell was there a knife in his shoulder! Come to think of it I did hear a really weird laugh when I went in the kitchen, but I just thought it was the neighbours kids laughing like they always do. Anyway, someone obviously came in and stabbed him but I didn't hear the front door open, and even if they where already in the house the kitchen door or window wasn't open. Jack said that they came through the kitchen window...
This is getting too worked up for me. I got in bed and turned the light off. I tossed and turned on my mattress. I couldn't sleep...
Something was keeping me awake but I don't know what...
I looked at the doll sitting on my dresser staring at me, his ginger hair half over his face.
"What are you looking at?" I asked rhetorically.
"Hi! I like to be hugged!" The doll suddenly spoke, it's mouth moving up and down like a ventriloquist dummy. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed the now talking doll from the dresser, gently. Its black pupils where hollow with the green coloured outline filled around it. It creeps me out to say the least. I remember good guy dolls from the 80s but, I don't remember them talking.
"What else can you say?" I asked confusingly.
"Hi! I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end!"