015

"Okay, we're going to the village healer now" I said after I finished changing into some fur clothes that Tora made earlier. It was made from what looks like rabbit fur, it was white and nice to touch.

It also had a matching skirt that reached up to my mid thighs with a slit on both sides. "Let's go" Tora lifted me up and followed after Lucas.

"Do you know where the healers hut is?" I asked making Lucas nod. "Yes, I took a looked around yesterday" he said making me hum.

As we made our way to the village, I can feel the jealous and envious gazes the other female's gave me. I also ignored the lustful and horny gazes the males gave me.

"I don't think those males would be stupid enough to approach me with you guys around right?" I muttered to Tora who was growling lightly.

"Don't worry, they won't approach" he gave me a small smile as he looked at me. "After all, from what I can see the strongest here is a three star. Me or Lucas can easily defeat them" he added making me nod.

After the uncomfortable walk on the village, we finally arrived at the healers house. Tora set me down and I went to the door and gave a small knock.

"Coming" the voice said and soon, the door was opened and I was met by a gorgeous male.

"Female, are you hurt? Is there something I can do?" He asked as he looked at me then at my mates. "I'm not hurt or anything, I just wanna ask where do you get your herbs from?" I asked.

"There's a small hill not far from here, different kinds of herbs grow there. That's where I find most of the herbs I use" he said making me nod.

"Thank you" I smiled at him before going back to Tora. "He said he gathers his herbs by the small hill not far from here" I excitedly said making them chuckle.

"Alright, let's go. Stay close to us" Tora said and began walking. When we got to the village Rio and a few males were there, looking slightly troubled.

Their attention shifted to us making us stop. "Are you leaving?" Rio asked as he furrowed his eyes slightly.

"Yes, but we'll be back. We're just going to the hill not far from here to gather some herbs" I explained making him nod.

"Alright, but be safe. A village was attacked by some rootless beast a few days ago. They manage to enter the village and stole some of the females.

Now, the rest of the villagers are moving here in. Seeking shelter and protection" Rio explained making my males gaze at me worriedly.

"Maybe we'll just grab the herbs for you and you stay here?" Archie asked making me shake my head. "No, I wanna go" I said making him sigh.

"Alright, but stay close to us" he said and I nodded. "We'll be back later, bye Rio" I waved at Rio who stared at me in awe.

As we entered the forest, Kei scooped me up to avoid being cut by the small rocks or branches on the forest ground.

'I probably should tell them to make me some leather shoe. That way they wouldn't have to carry me all the time, well not that I mind being carried by such strong arms' I let out a small giggle making them look at me with raised brow.

"What are you giggling about?" Lucas asked making me shake my head with a smile. "Won't tell you" I stick my tongue out at him making him chuckle.

'Well fuck' I instinctively closed my thighs and looked away. The four of them stopped and sniffed then looked at me.

I then blink in realization. 'Fuck! How can I forget about that' I felt heat rush to my face as Lucas let out another chuckle.

I then felt myself being transfered to another set of arms. "I want you" Lucas murmured as he nuzzled his face in my neck.