037

"Cubs, it's time to go inside now" I called out, making the three cubs whine but still went inside since Archie gave them a warning growl.

I chuckled at this as we all went inside. Rio immediately went to start the fire to keep the living room warm.

"Cold season has officially begun huh" I muttered to myself as I sat down on one of the furs layed on the floor with my cubs besides me.

"How long do the cold season usually last?" I asked as I turned to Rio. "It depends but it usually takes 3 or 4 months" Rio answered making me nod.

"Well guess I'll use that time to make some more baskets and try cooking some new food" I muttered to myself as I began petting my cubs.

"Or maybe have new cubs. A clutch of egg seems nice" Carlos muttered lowly but I still heard it which made me laugh a bit.

"I'll think about it next time. But I still want to give others a chance" I said which him look at me with a smirk.

"How about we try now?" He said and came closer which made me his shoulders slightly. "No, maybe next time. The cubs are still here" I sent him a small glare and puff out my cheeks.

He carefully picked up the cubs who whined in response and handed them to Lucas who was sitting besides him.

"Take care of them" he said and picked me up. "Carlos!!" I huffed and tried to wiggled my out of his hands but he just chuckled at me.

"Lucas, Tora, Kei help" I whined out to my other mates but they just smiled at me as Carlos carried me up stairs.

"Traitors!" I whined and I could only hear them chuckle.

∘∘∘∘

"Hmph" I huffed and turned away from my mates as I took the food Rio gave me. "Sera" They whined out and I literally imagine them having puppy dog eyes with their ears down.

The cubs also joined them, whining besides me and tapping my legs with their cute paws to get my attention.

"Not you too cubs" I sighed as they keep rubbing their faces on my legs and keep on whining.

"Hmph fine" I huffed again as I turned to my mates and sent them a small glare but they didn't really care and they smiled at me.

I knew they know I wasn't really mad, base on the mark. "Next time you do that I won't speak to any of you" I grumbled and began eating.

"Mhm yeah sure. Like you weren't enjoying it earlier" Carlos said with a smirk which made the others chuckle and made my cheeks best red.

"Carlos!" I picked up one of the meat in my bowl and throwed it at him which he just easily caught and ate it.

"Got any more?" He chuckled and opened his mouth which made me whine in response. All of my mates just chuckled at me and we continued eating.

[ Meanwhile.... ]

"Cassie there's another suitors who wants to court you" Luka said with a displeased tone. Ever since they moved into the city many males tried to court his female.

If they were strong he was fine with it but almost all of them were only one or no star at all.

"How many stars does he have?" Cassie asked as she opened her mouth as her wolf mate, Mark, fed her with some hare meat that Luka had caught earlier.

"Five star. His a bear beastman" he said which piqued Cassie's interest. "Where is he?" She asked as she stood up and went to the door to meet him.

Mark could only sigh and follow after her. Jason and her other mates also followed behind to see this new suitor of their female.

"What's your name" Cassie asked as she looked at the bear beastman in front of her.

"My name is Lance beautiful female" he said as he puffed out his chest. "Mhm alright I'll allow you to court me. Come back tomorrow if you want" she said and turned around to continue her eating.

Lance left, feeling satisfied that the female he liked accepted his courting while Cassie's mate felt sad and hurt that she didn't even thought of them before deciding.

But they decided to just keep quite, they have no right to interfere with her decision on who to accept as it is her choice. And her choice and needs is a must, so they didn't even dare voice it out.

[In another city.... ]

"Is this true?" The peacock queen ask as she stared down at male kneeling in front of the throne.

"Yes, the female that prince Xavier found is a smart and kind female. She also solved the food problem by introducing this method called smoking.

She also has 3 black panthern cubs and 7 mates, her strongest one is a 6 star snake and her weakest is a two star lion" The male in front reported to her.

She held her chin high as a wide grin appeared on her lips. "Very well. You may leave" she said and the male scurried off quickly.

Once they male was out, the peacock queen turned to her mate. "Did you hear that? My favorite cub finally found a suitable and smart female" She puffed out her chest in pride.

Her mates could only agree with her and praise her for raising such a fine cub. They wouldn't risk earning her ire, especially not since cold season had officially started.

[Back to Sera.... ]

Once we were done eating, Kei cleaned up the table and I just played with the cubs since I had nothing else to do.

'Hmm, maybe I should make some board games? Or any other random games that I can be easily play with my mates and has simple mechanics' she thought and pondered  a lot because of it.

'Hmm, maybe tic tac toe? Or any more simple games' she thought before snapping back to reality when Tora placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay Sera? We can feel through the mark that something is troubling you" Tora said and the other males just agreed with him.

"It's nothing. I just miss my home that's all" she lied a bit which made her males frown. "Don't worry Sera, we're here for you" Kei said and was the first to move and hug her.

Soon, her other mates also followed and hugged her. Uno, Dos and Tres also joined it and hugged their mother.

Sera couldn't help but smile as she hugged her mates back with a wide grin.

•••••

"Hello readers!! Just want to ask you about your opinion on how's the story so far? Good? Bad?  Or decent? Let me know in the comments!