Crimson Nemesis

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Text copyright ©2024 by MissNerdyGirl20 

This will be written under the genre of New Adult, Mystery/Thriller, Historical, Romance, Fantasy, Superheroes, Demigods, and Philippine Mythology

Plagiarism is a crime. No parts of this story may reproduce without the author's permission. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

I hope everyone understands it, thank you. Anyways, enjoy reading everyone.

Hello, before proceeding to PROLOGUE, may I remind you of a few things.Read it at your own risk! You have been warned. Matured content ahead, please be advised.

And another thing, refrain yourselves from comparing this work to the other authors because it was disrespectful.Before we comment something, may we always think if it will be a good critique or not. 

I am always open for any critiques as long as you don't go overboard towards the writer, thank you.

This is my first time exploring the fantasy genre so bear with me in writing this story because I'm not yet familiar with the terms in this genre but I'm doing my best to write. And may I remind you that there's still errors and typos, I'm not a perfect writer and I'm doing my best to write.

This is my first time exploring Philippine Mythology so this is new to me. Anyways, some reminders of lang po sana is that please be aware that this is purely fiction. 

Wala po akong intention na bastusin ang mga Historian when it comes to Philippine Mythology, ito ay isang novel lamang. Wala po ako planong bastusin ang mga nakasulat sa history ng Philippine Mythology, ayon lamang po! Maraming salamat. 

This is an unedited version. I'll edit this story once I'm finished. 

Also, I don't create characters that are too perfect. Because that's what I want you to see. Na lahat nagkakamali, so that they could learn from that experience and learn and grow as individuals. 

Rebel isn't a perfect character as you think, so if you don't like any flawed characters then feel free to leave the story alone without engaging any hate comments. Readers who are disrespectful here will likely be muted.

I hope that you understand, thank you so much and enjoy reading everyone.

... 

book cover by @Sikertako, thank you for the cover.