10

Time skip to the next day. 

Nova woke up and sat up on her bed. She could hear Ethan in the baby room. So she got up and went to see what was going on.

Nova entered the room and saw Ethan on the ground.

"Hey mamas you look good"

Nova just looked at him up and down trying to figure out what she was doing

Nova just looked at him up and down trying to figure out what she was doing. Ethan knew what she was thinking so he just answered her.

"I'm putting together one of the baby swing  I bought"

Nova just looked at him and then walked away.
She went into the kitchen to make something to eat.

As she was making her food she thought back to when Ethan had a party and something happened.

(Flashback to 1 year and 4 months ago)

"Hey bea"

"Sup doll"

"Nothing just putting this over here"

"Who gave you that"

"My grandmother before she passed. I loved her so much she was the sweetest thing. I bet she would of loved you"

"That nice. Oh I'm having people come over so is that fine"

"I mean it your house so you should do what you want"

"Alright. I also bought you a dress it's in the room"

"Thanks what time you having the party"

"Well it 5:50 I'm going to have it at 7:20"

"Alright then I'm going to take a lil nap"

It was 6:30 and Ethan and Nova decided to get ready.

6:48 was when they both finished getting ready.

"Wow this dress is so beautiful" Nova thought

Ethan was downstairs in the living room.

"Hey Ethan how do I look"

Ethan turned to look at Nova.

"Wow you look beautiful"

"Thank you"

Some time passed by and the party guests arrived. After a bit everyone was talking and getting closer. One of Ethan friends brought a football that he started to throw around.

"Yo Ace catch" Rowen threw the ball and it landed on Nova grandmother vase.

Everyone heard the glass shattered. Everyone looked towards the floor. Nova went over to see what broke and found her grandmother vase on the ground. Her eyes grew wide and some tears started to fall. She then turned around and went upstairs.

Ethan saw Nova run up with tears in her eyes and went over to see what happened. He saw Nova grandmother vase on the ground.

"Who broke it!"

"Dude what's the big deal I could just get another one for you"

"You can't replace that you idiot. Everyone out the house!"

Everyone then scattered to get away from the house. Ethan looked down and got the broken glass on the ground.

(The next day)

Nova got out the room took a shower and went downstairs. As she was going to the kitchen to get something to eat she found her grandmother vase. Exactly where it was yesterday.

Ethan was at his work when Nova found the vase. She sat down made breakfast and went on with her day.

It was 11:30 at night when Ethan finally came home. Nova was on the couch waiting for him. Ethan opened the door and went in and found Nova waiting.

"Hey doll what going on , thought I told you to stop waiting for me"

"You fixed it"

"Fixed what"

"My grandmother vase"

"Yea I did"

"Thank you"

"It no problem. I'm going to go wash up okay"

"What's your job anyways"

Ethan paused for a minute.

"Don't worry about it"

"Okay well I'm going to our room I'll be waiting for you so we can cuddle"

"Alright"

(Back to reality)