𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐦 - 𝟏𝟎

star • dom

the status of being famous or an exceptionally talented performer in the world of entertainment

"I'm a motherfucking starboy."

Hey Alexa, play Starboy by The Weeknd

Warnings: Possessive behaviour

ꨄ︎

  So many flashes. Every angle was a new reporter calling your name.

  Smile, look this way, how do you know Velvet and Veneer?

  Question after question it was nearly impossible to keep up with them all. The distress was only building up as you struggled to keep up, you could only answer so many of their intrusive questions.

"Alright that's enough from you." Veneer said over your shoulder, wrapping an arm around your waste in a protective manner.

  Leading you towards the limbo, Velvet trailed close behind. Opening the door Veneer entered first with Velvet pressing on your lower back, signalling for you to get it.

  Waving a final goodbye, Velvet blew the crowd a kiss and sat down beside you slamming the door.

"You guys deal with this everyday?" Hums of approval came from both of them. Nodding your head in realization, you sat there wide eyed.

  This was your new reality, you were a star.

  Snapping yourself out of your trance, Velvet's complaining started uo again. "Did you see the way they were looking at you?" She stated in disgust, a hand making its way to your covered thigh.

"I did, and I didn't like it." Growled Veneer is a low voice. Caught off guard by their sudden on coming of possessiveness, you tried to ease their minds.

"I mean I did just perform with two of the biggest pop stars," Reasoning with them would not be easy. "They're bound to be curious about who I am."

  The subtle compliment did work on distracting their minds for a few seconds. "You flatter us darling, you really do." Velvet sighed, stressed at the whole situation. "But you are a naive one and you have a whole lot to learn now."

  Tilting your head in confusion, you went to question her but were cut off by Veneer's rather harsh voice. "My sister's right, it's a good thing you live with us so we can protect you against," He stopped to look you in the eyes. "Stalkers."

  Gasping, you knew that this was going to happen, but with the two of them plus you, the three of you were perfect for someone to observe.

"Only we are allowed to have eyes on you at all times, not them." Velvet sneered. You had never seen them in such a protective manner. Surely this was because of the newfound fame?

  A strong hand found its way to your thigh and gripped it tightly. Looking over at Veneer, you could tell he was angry. It's like a switch had been flipped inside the both of them, although you were thankful that they were concerned about your safety.