𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝟏𝟏

"sometimes when I look into your eyes,
I pretend you're all mine."

꒰ঌ ໒꒱

5 Months Later

"CRIMPPPP!"

A high pitch voice called from her room. Jumping up from the pile of papers, she scurried off to Velvet's room. You couldn't help but feel bad for the mop looking creature, she always worked so hard for the demanding twins.

Standing up from the sofa, you stretched after sitting down for so long. Adjusting Veneer's oversized shirt on yourself, you waltzed out of the living room and into the kitchen.

As you neared the kitchen, you could smell the strong scent off coffee. Veneer was standing at the counter working the over priced and over complicated coffee maker.

Dressed in grey sweatpants that made it hard not to look and a tight black long sleeve you took a minute to admire his figure.

"You've been staring for some time now there sweetheart." He teased in a low tone, noticing your presence in the room even though he was facing away from you.

Straightening up you cleared your throat before announcing your presence. "Ahem, yes hello Ven... sorry didn't mean to stand there that long-" Nervously rubbing the back of your neck.

Hearing his giggle from the other used of the room invited you to join him. Walking over, Veneer turned around to face you.

"Good morning [Y/N]~"

"Mhm, good morning sleepy head. Nice hair!" You laughed pointing to his very obvious bed head. His green hair was quite messy but framed his face perfectly. Letting out a low hum, he walked over to you.

"Mhm, and you look like quite a mess to young lady." He teased into your ear. Playfully messing your hair up even more, he left the room. You could've sworn you heard him mumble something under his breath. "I can make you even more of a mess."

Deciding that he was just rambling because he was tired, you went over to grab an apple to snack on. Remembering that Crimp had been yelled at earlier by Velvet, you pondered on over to her office to see what was up.

Upon arriving at her door, you knocked so she knew someone was here. "Come in." She said in a bored voice.

꒰ঌ ໒꒱

Opening the door, a strong wave of her perfume hit you. Being engulfed by the scent, you walked over to her. Noticing her rather formal attire, you stood behind her as she was sat at her desk.

"Whatcha getting ready for? You look pretty in that." You giggled as you complemented her. Smiling at your words, she continued writing on looked like business papers.

"Thank you cutie, I'm getting ready for a meeting that's in a hour." Finishing signing her name on the bottom of the paper, she put her pen down and stood up. "I should probably get going now, I'd hate to be late." Her tone was full of sass.

Grabbing your hand gently, her long fingers grazed the top of your knuckles. Bringing them up to her face, she let out a low laugh and smiled. Lightly pressing her lips against your knuckles, she pulled away with a smile then went straight faced.