𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

@JULIANNA.RAY just posted!

RAY just posted!

❤️💬➤

liked by asiamonetray and 17,249 more

julianna.ray off to the airport ✈️🤍

view all 6,968 comments

caleb.ray thanks for all the new photo ops
julianna.ray ur welcome 😊

sunny_sandler u gotta visit me
julianna.ray if i go to cali i def will 😭 
dylanhoffman cast needs a meetup fs 
julianna.ray i'm going to L.A so it won't be a problem meeting up with you guys in cali

user89 if this is for another movie it better be good
user55 yasnitmbm + wcbh were good just cringey af
user61 what's wcbh
user94 we can be heros
user61 oh didn't know she was in that 

 akira_akbar miss u lil sis ❤️
julianna.ray OMG KIRA I MISS U TOO 😭🤍 

user30 ur airport fit is so cute
julianna.ray bahaha thanks 😭
 user30 yww 🫶

-

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I HOPPED OUT THE CAR as my dad moved around to the boot to grab all of our luggage, passing each suitcase to caleb and i. "that everything?" i ask as he closes the boot, already knowing the answer "yep, let's go team" my dad was always serious about airport trips, making sure we were there on time, even if that meant him acting like his family were his soldiers. 

"want some?" caleb offers me crackers and i accepted them, since i forgot about breakfast i was starting to feel queasy and i was trying so hard not to throw up on the plane. "excuse me" i say as the flight attendant stops her cart and looks at me "do you guys happen to have any sprite?" "i'll go have a look! i've just got to deal with another passenger and then i'll be back" i smile as she walks off and i didn't really mind that she had other things to do, i just hoped she didn't take to long because i didn't know how much longer i could last.

"here you go sweetheart!" the flight attendant passes me a small bottle of sprite "thank you so much" i smile before opening the bottle and drinking it, easing my stomach a little. "hey they have spiderman on here" caleb tells me "which one? there's so many" "like all of them, wanna watch one with me? we've got a couple hours till we land" "sure why not" i put my headphones in and focus on the tiny screen infront of me as caleb sets up the movie, clicking yes when the pairing option comes up on my screen.

the seatbelt sign came on and we hear the flight attendant speak up "ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into los angeles, please turn off all portable electronic devices and stow them until we have arrived at the gate" i fasten my seatbelt and pack up the last of my stuff that i still had out, caleb doing the same. my dad passes me a piece of candy to suck on to help ease the change in air pressure as we land.