𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

WE WERE WANDERING AROUND UNIVERSAL deciding on what ride we wanted to go on next, finally settling on 'revenge of the mummy' one of our parents favourite rides from when they were kids. we start our journey over to the ride when i spot a familiar face, walkers. i wave him over towards me, him and his siblings making their way over "watcha doing here?" i ask "you texted me last night saying you'd be here, i've been texting you all day asking where you were" "okay stalker" i laugh, grabbing my phone out my moms back and sure enough, there were fifteen missed messages from 'blondie' 

"sorry, i don't check my phone too often when i'm out" i apologise but he says it didn't matter "where are you guys headed?" he asks "return of the mummy, wanna come?" "yeah sure" he smiles before turning around to ask his siblings if they wanted to follow along "did you guys wanna come too? if not you can wander around together and text me if you need me" "walker, i'm older than you, tanner and i will be fine" his older sister reassures him and his younger brother flashes a smile "right, see you guys soon!"

i bite my nails whilst we were waiting in line, a bad habit i had picked up off of my older sister "you okay?" walker asks and i immediately stop what i was doing "yeah i'm fine" he just hums in response and starts rocking back and forth on his toes "these lines are so long" my mom says, trying to spark up conversation although the only one who replied was my dad "so much longer than when we were kids" my dad laughs as they start reminiscing on when they were young

"i'm gonna puke" i say "it's not that bad" walker laughs nudging me slightly as i try to hold everything down "not after you've just eaten" i say holding my stomach lightly with one hand "she gets queasy easily" my brother explains, taking another sip of his coke before walking off to the bathroom "how about we sit down for a minute whilst we wait for your brother" my mom suggests, finding us a bench underneath some shade. after my brother made his way back to us our parents told us to wait where we were whilst they went and got a drink to help ease my stomach "no more rollercoasters?" walker asks with a smile "no more rollercoasters" i smile back.

KARMA SPEAKS!
i'm not american btw so
y'all gonna have to bare
with me cause it pains me
to even write 'mom' so sorry
if i don't spell certain things
the american way or if i get
locations wrong! 🤍