𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

THE TABLE READ WAS TODAY so i tried putting some effort into my outfit for the day, scared of making a bad first impression. the film was titled something along the lines of "sick of loving you" so i picked out a pair of jeans, a pink belt, and a white off the shoulder top. my mom knocks on my hotel room door, ushering me out of the room so we'd make it to set on time.

"hey julie" a familiar voice says from behind me, it was walkers, i knew it was. sure enough i turn around to be met with blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes that felt like they were staring straight through my soul "hey blondie" i finally reply with a smile, noticing a stack of paper in walkers hands "what's that?" i point to the papers "script, i can take you to get yours if you want?" he asks and i agree, following him around the unfamiliar building.

"here" he passes me a matching script, i quickly flick through it, although nothing really stood out to me "ooh, julie!" walker shouts, even though he was about three feet away from me "wanna come talk to some of the other cast with me? apparently my friend brady booked a role" i had no idea who he was talking about but i agreed nonetheless, meeting the rest of the cast would probably help a bit since these are the people i'd be spending the next six months with.

"walkerrr!" i heard a boy shout and i looked up to see an older boy dapping up walker, that must've been brady "sup brady!" walker asks, confirming my speculations. i didn't really know what to do now that walker had ditched me, that was until i felt a tap on my shoulder "hey i'm xóchitl what's your name?" a girl had asked me, she looked to be older than walker and i, maybe closer to bradys age "i'm julianna, but most people call me jules" i say awkwardly, only now realising that walker had started calling me 'julie' instead "cool, wanna come meet a couple of the other girls?" she asks, i agreed as all the people i could see around me so far were men.

xóchitl leads me to another room filled with a bunch of tables, some filled with food, others empty. before xóchitl and i made our way over to the group of girls sitting at a corner table i tried to get a look at them, i recognized a few people but there were quite a lot i didn't know "everyone, meet julianna" xóchitl smiles and motions me over to a spare seat at the table where everyone started introducing themselves "hi! i'm ariana" she waves at me, i had recognized her from the barbie movie but i didn't mention it "i'm raegan" she smiles, also waving at me. after almost everyone was done, i locked eyes with the last person "sunny?" i ask, my smile growing "i was waiting for you to notice!" i get out of my seat, making my way over to hug her "ugh, i missed you so muchh" she says, giving me a small squeeze before releasing her grip.

what a great start to the day.