A Night of Romance

Y/N POV

Im a getting released from the hospital today. I cant wait to get out of this boring death ridden place. Im waiting out side for Andy's sexy ass to pick me up. When he pulled up I got in his car. "Hey baby" he said smiling. I kissed him. "Soooo you should be ready by 8" he said. "What" i replied and with that he handed me a box. "Go on open it" he said nudging me. I opened it and I pulled out a lovely short puffy black dress. "Wow this is so amazing! I love it Andy thank you so much!" I said and gave him a huge hug and kiss. We got to the house. Andy told me that he had to run some errands. I should get ready.

Andy POV

Im glad she liked the dress. I have to pick up a things for the romantic date I have planed for my love. The guys are helping me with the song and setting up. Im so nerves. Everyone is being a supportive. I love having friends like them.

********TIME SKIP TO 8**********

Y/N POV

It was one minuet to 8. I heard knocking at the door. I opened it to see Andy. "Wow you look just wow" he said. I blushed. He held out his arm and I took it. We got to the destination. We got out of the car. And wow it was just amazing. There was a table with a white cloth and and a rose. The tree and lights hung up on them. There where also rose petals leading to the table. "Wow Andy you didn't have to do all of this" I said "I know but I wanted to" he replied then he pulled out a chair for me.

****AFTER DINNER AND STUFF****

Still Y/N POV

After dinner Andy got up and walked me over to some instruments. He kissed me then started singing the song he had written for me. (A/N uurrmm im not going to put lyrics cuz im lazy and i dont want to make lyrics) "Andy that was amazing! Thank you" I said practically jumping in his arms. "Y/N I love you so much and I want you to be with you for the rest of my life" he said as he got on one knee. I started freaking out a bit. "Will you marry me" he asked. I felt my heart skip a beat.