𝑰𝑰. 𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬

† † †

† † †

1864

MYSTIC FALLS, VIRGINIA

—MANIPULATING LOVE IS A DANGEROUS GAME,
Katherine Pierce is in bed with Christoffer Salvatore.
She has compelled him to feel love for her, the young Salvatore boy would have never done something with such woman, yet here he was being manipulated by thinking he loved her. Her body is pressed up against his, her leg wrapped in between his, and one of her hands resting on his chest. Her gaze is locked on him, she leans in closer to him. She's got Christoffer right where she wants him. In these moments, Christoffer experiences a wave of emotions. A combination of joy, desire, and passion. It seems almost like he's in a trance. It is almost as if Katherine has completely subdued him. The way she moves her hands upon him, her body pressed against his. It is all so enticing.

Christoffer grabs Katherine by her chin making her look into his sapphire blue eyes, her own amber eyes sparkling with mischief. "There is never a moment in which i do not adore, Katherine." Christoffer's touch sends shivers throughout her spine. The way he strokes her face, his fingers brushing against her skin. There's something about his touch that is so intoxicating. In this moment, Katherine has her eyes are fixated on his, and they are burning with passion. Katherine smiles gently, bringing her hand to this chest and brushing the hair off his face. "I know. And it is such sweet suffering. You will never find someone who will ever love you as i do, my sweet Chris." She says in a playful tone, her eyes flickering with desire. She leans in close to him, her hands exploring everywhere she can reach. It's like her body craves him, and he's addicted to her. In the darkness, they lay tangled in each other's embrace, kissing each other with such passion, their bodies pressed together.

The darkness encloses them both, the passion consumes them both. Their breathing quickens, they both are getting lost in this moment. Her body is pressed against his as she traces the outline of his muscles with her hands. Katherine whispers his name into his ear, her words sending a jolt of electricity down his spine. They move in unison, his hand gripping her hip firmly, pulling her closer into him. She wraps her legs around him tighter, her arms wrapping around his neck, squeezing gently. Their mouths meet in a kiss, filled with passion and hunger, their breathing getting heavier. A slight moan escapes her lips, sending more thrills down his back. She sinks her fangs into the base of his neck, feeding off his sweet warm blood. As Christoffer groans in pain from her sharp teeth on his neck.

 As Christoffer groans in pain from her sharp teeth on his neck