I

"Mama!"

She stepped in the house only to be welcomed by darkness.

"Mama!"

The lights suddenly flicked open revealing a 6ft tall handsome man standing at the corner..

"Namjoom Ajhussi?"

The man turned around to face her.He had a suitcase in his hand.He passed her smile which only creeped her out.

"Your mother is waiting for you..in my house.."

"Your house?why?"

She asked him while looking at him innocently.Only if she knew what trouble it would cause her because of this look..

"That you have to find out from your Mama only baby..let's go,see I got your luggage aswell with me"

He said as he held her tiny hands and dragged her towards his Bentley.She sat on the passenger seat morelike he made her sit there.
He turned on the engine and began driving.His mansion is quite near from hers from the normal route but he chose the highway path.

Come on he can even halt the night just to stay close to her.She was looking outside the window probably wondering about her Mama.. she never told her about shifting.

"We are here baby..let's get out of here"

He said as he unlocked the seat belt of hers purposely touching her waist and thighs.Even though she could sense it,she isn't really the type to fight back.And that's what he finds the most attractive about her.

He took her hand and entered the mansion.The maids bowed at them as she bowed back.

"You dont have to do that baby..they are our slaves.."

The term slaves werent really her type. How can a human be someone's slave?

"Where is Mama?"

He ignored her questions and held her hands more tightly.The maids knew what was going on..they have seen how obsessed their master have gotten over this fifteen year old teenager.Afterall they had to clean her mother's blood this morning..

"Ahjussi I don't think Mama is here,I want to go back home.."

"NO!"

She flinched.He wasnt the Namjoon she is used to of seeing.He usually always smiles at her,playes with her and helps her in studies.He threw her in a luxurious room and locked the door from inside.

"Welcome home baby"

                             ¤》¤》¤

Flashback

"Imada san..I really need your help in this"

"Yes sir,I dont have any problem teaching him at all.."

"I know you don't but he is a brat yk..he is cold and rude"

"It's alright..I can handle and maybe we can even become friends.."

"Seeing my son,I dont think so.."

As they were speaking a boy of age approximately 18-19 entered the room.

The man on the chair noticed him and called him inside..

"Imada san this is my son,Kim Namjoon,the heir to Kim Enterprises "

The lady standing there passed the boy a smile but he seem to remain unfazed.

"Joon she is Mrs Imada Yuma..she is gonna teach you everything in business and I expect you to listen to her and respect her.."

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he eyes the woman.A woman in her mid 40's,smart looking personality but an annoying smile.

"Dont worry about that Mr Kim..I hope we can get along right Joon?"

"I would prefer Namjoon or sir seeing your position.."

"Namjoon!"

"Mr Kim it's alright,it will take time.."

She walked towards Namjoon,Even being so small in age,he was so taller than her.

"We can start from tomorrow "

"I can't,I have work"

"Uhmm than what about tommorow night?"

"Night?"

"Yeah you know your brain tends to be more active during nights,you want me to come over-"

"No..not at all"

He said while scrolling through his phone

"OK.. then you can come over at my place I will teach you some basics so it will be easier for you in your first day.."

Namjoon really hates this woman,not only she is annoying but so clingy as well.He already has a annoying home tutor to teach him business but his father got his assistant as well to trouble him.

Well he has to agree on something,so he agreed..

"Okay fine!"

Yuma smiled at the boy and sighing after finally getting the boy agree on something..

               ...

Namjoon's car stopped at given address. A small old apartment was way too much for Namjoon already.The boy has grown up seeing only beautiful buildings around him.He went towards the door.
As he was about to knock,he heard a crying sound,a crying sound of girl,probably a toddler.
He could also hear some cursings of a man in Japanese. Before he could do anything else the door opened revealing a man in his mid 40's.Anger and irritance written on his face,he just walked away.
He turned to face the door again and saw Yuma standing there,her face was red and had dried tears,her forehead had several cuts.She wasnt looking like the smart woman like she looks in his dad's office.

"Namjoon!you should have called me..come inside"

Well he understood the situation but why should he care?He isn't the type to get in other people's life.

"Mama?"

The same voice echoed in his ears as he looked down.A small girl ,reaching not even to his knees stood beside Yuma,she was carrying a teddy.Her eyes met Namjoom as she passed him a smile.
Namjoon couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Oh come here Ri!"

She said while picking up the little girl

"She is Rina,my daughter"

Namjoon looked at her as she flashed her teeth to him again.

Rina spread her hands to go to him..

"Oh no Rina don't bother oppa he would not really like to pick-"

She paused as Namjoon too extended his arms to take Rina.Yuma handed her to him and motioned him to take a seat.

Rina clutched to him.Namjoon held her in his embrace,one hand on her back while the other securing her lower back.Holding her he sat on the sofa and shifted her on his lap.

"Oppa bat's your name?"

She asked in her baby voice

"Namjoom,Kim Namjoon"

"Oo..Rina will call you oppa"

She smiled again making him smile too..

"You want chocolates?"

"Yes oppa"

He took some candies from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Oppa you so good..I lob u"

She said as she placed a kiss on his cheeks.

Namjoon froze and darkly looked at the little girl.Eyes only filled with dark fantasies and desires planning to engulf the little soul in his own world

Where she could be the beauty
And he will be the monster