IV

1 year ago

"Damn this place is huge mama!"

"I know"

Rina was so surprised looking at the lavish airport.

"The VIP section is more fun..let's go"

Rina happily held her mother's hand and went towards the VIP arrival gate.

"Is that Baskin Robbins? Omg I saw these on the American dramas"

"Why don't we get something from there while we wait for Namjoon"

Rina happily nodded as both of them went near the store.

An hour later, Yuma's phone rang. After answering it,she looked at her happy daughter
"Dont go anywhere okay? Mama will be back"

Rina bade goodbye to her mother while peacefully enjoying her ice cream. She blesses the man for whom her mama brought her here today.

"May God fulfill all your wishes Mr Namjoon"
.
.
.

It's been a while since Yuma has went towards the arrival gate. Rina's ice cream was finished a long ago. Curious and bored, she was looking here and there when she saw a cat who stuck inside a closed shop. Taking pity on the creature, she quickly went towards the transparent gate. She was about of open at when an officer at her..
"Hey girl what are you doing?!"
Poor Rina flinched at his shoutings..

"How can you think about shoplifting in broad daylight?"

"No off-"

"Keep your mouth shut" He said and pushed Rina. As she was about to fall on the ground, she closed her eyes but someone caught her before that. She looked at the person and kept looking at him. A tall handsome man, features alluring enough to hypnotize any woman on earth, a heavenly sight she has never seen before and feelings she has never felt before. He pulled her up and looked at the officer.

"How dare you to touch her?" He said in his deep voice making Rina feel so much protected.

"She was trying to sho-" Before he could day further, The handsome man gave him some money which was enough to keep his mouth shut. He bowed and went away from there.

The man was still faced away from Rina. So she decided to thank him from behind..
"Th- thank you Mr-"

"Namjoon?"

Rina's mother called him from behind while Rina's mind went blank for a quick second.
He is that Namjoon guy on whose lap she use to sit..

"Rina!"
"Hu..what?"

Rina answered still stuttering as her mother sighed at her unusual behavior.
"Come now greet Namjoon oppa!" Her mother ordered her. She went in front of him. He was looking at him with a fave void of any expression yet looking like the most handsome man she has ever seen.

"Annyeonghaseyo Namjoon oppa!" She bowed 90° with respect.
Namjon looked at her and walked past her leaving her dumbfounded. Her mother told her that he was very found of her when they were younger..then what happened now?
.
.
.

"My little mouse has grown up a lot" He said remembering his encounter with her earlier. He is quite drunk now and is constantly visioning Rina with him, sitting while submitting herself to her. Well even if he is sober, he visions the same thing but he is the type of man who will make his delusional visions a true one.

"It's time to come to master honey.."