II

"Are you really comfortable Namjoon?"

"Are u deaf?I said that I am fine.."

Yuma sighed.She really don't know how Namjoon is comfortable when her 4 Yr old daughter is sleeping on his lap.

The first training session ended really well.Yuma could tell how good he is in business and also how manipulative he is to achieve anything.Thats so important in business.

The following day,Namjoon was suppose to come to office but he said he can't as he is busy with studies.

Well he wasnt.He was standing near a playschool. He had a box of candies with him.Soon the school was over and all the kids came out.After waiting for awhile,he saw the girl he was waiting for.The four year old was jumping towards the bus while holding hands with a boy of her age.

Rage engulfed him as he took out his phone and clicked the picture of the boy.As she was about to enter the bus.Namjoon lifted her from the back and held her against his chest.

"Oppa?"

She said while smiling at him.Namjoon carried her all the way to his car.He placed a kiss on her cheeks and settled her in the passenger seat.

"Oppa where are we going?"

Namjoon started the engine as he looked at her..

"Amusement Park baby..you like the place right?"

The four year old clapped her hands together in happiness..

"Really oppa?"

Namjoon nodded while smiling at her and drove away..
.
.

Present

Rina couldn't really understand what was going on.Her house was messed her mother is missing and now he locked her in a dark room.

The door unlocked revealing a hot Namjoon who was still in his tuxedo.Her heart skipped a beat,it's teenage afterall,your hormones decide your feelings.

He closed the door and gestured her to come near her.She stood up from her place.Namjoon pulled her on her lap like she is still the 4 year old he met 11 years ago.Well 4 or 15..his obsession was always his favourite.

Rina was feeling really uncomfortable in his lap.Ofcourse she really adored Namjoon since childhood.He was the one who helped her in studies when she was struggling.He always helped her,and played with her.
But she doesn't get it that it all out of his thirst..his thirst for her..

Namjoon placed a kiss on her forehead pulling her out of her thoughts.
She wanted to cry but she was a really smart girl for her age.She knows when to act mature and her mind told that this is the exact time for that.

"Ahjuss-  "

"That's master for you baby!"

Her throat went dry. Why should she call her master? She is not his slave..Wil he make her work for him?

"Aigoo..my baby gets scared so easily..just do whatever I say hmm?"

She nodded as her heart told her that rebelling could be dangerous for her.This definetely wasnt the Namjoon she knew.The one she knew could never talk sweetly,he was cold,would always scold her but also helped her when needed.His cold and enigmatic personality was something which always attracted her towards him.

"M..master..c..can I ask you something?"

He kissed her cheek making her feel a bit..disgusted.

"Where is Mama?"

"Where anyone who will try to separate you from me will end up.."

His words were too twisted for her to understand.Yet she decided to asked further.She needs to find her mother and tell her that Namjoon ahjussi is acting weird today.

"W..where ahj..master?"

He kissed her earlobe as chills went down her spine,no one has ever cane this close to her,atleast not anyone of the opposite gender.

"Heaven baby.."

She felt like her brain couldn't comprehend it but her heart did.She broke in sobs as tears were flowing like river.Her sobs became more evident.Namjoon cupped her cheeks and crashed his lips on hers.

Ever since Rina entered her teenage,she felt feelings which she had never felt before.But those feelings totally engulfed her when she saw Namjoon after 10 years. Tall,with abs hidden under his tshirt,his sexy allure always made her fall deeper into crushing on him.When her mother told her that she always use to sit on his laps,her cheeks flushed red and weird imaginations went inside her mind.

But she never wanted it to turn like this.Him killing his mother,and kidnapping her.

He broke the kiss as he again whispered  against her skin..

"Forget her baby..You have your master for you right?"

She was too traumatized to listen to her.The only family she had was dead and for some reason she knew that he wasnt kidding.

"RIGHT?"

His soft tone suddenly changed into a angry growl.

She nodded multiple times.His expression again changed from the beast to a soft lover.

"Lets have food baby.."

Saying this he picked her like she is still 4 year old..one hand securing her back awhile the other securing her lower back.

"You will always stay with master baby.. enslaved"