☆part 6, a new friend!☆

the next day you woke up, sunray got you some breakfast before the kids came in, and the day was pretty normal. you were at the corner as always, when a kid aproched you.. looking a bit older then you “hi there!” he said cheerfuly with a warm smile, and sat next to you,
you looked at him scared and a bit confused “h-hi…” you said quietly,
why is this kid talking to me? he doesn't look mean.. “my name is Liam! Whats yours?” he asked curiously you raised your head to look at him...”y-y/n….” you said shyly “its nice to meet you y/n!” he said warmly you looked away shyly. he then gasped pointing at your drawing “wow! Did you drew this??”  “y-yes” oh no.. is he gonna make fun of your drawing? you tried to cover it, when he suddenly spoke enthusiasm “Its so cool! You draw so pretty! You know, I like to draw too!” you looked at him surprised “r-realy?” you asked quietly.. he's not making fun of your drawing? he said it was cool? wh-what? ”yeah! I realy like drawing! Do you wanna see?” he asked cheerfuly, you slowly nodded as he took a paper and some crayons and started to draw and doodle.. he drew sunray... and wow did he drew good! “wow…” you said quietly staring at the doodles he scrached the back of he’s head “I'm not the best drawer.. but I like to try! and sometimes its cute!” you looked at him “your drawing amazing!...I can never draw like that!” he blushed a little laughing “well yeah cause you draw better!” he playfuly punched your shoulder and you both laughed you kept talking to him he did most of the talking and you just listened. it was nice… he convinced you to play with him and the others.. at firt you he just asked.. but then he dragged you to the other kids and he talked for the bothe of you.. and before you knew it you were hiding with him as you played hide and seek with almost half of the daycare! you had so much fun! At the end of the day he had to go with he’s parents before he got out he gave you a big warm hug “it was so fun with you today y/n! I hope I see you tommorow!” he said you blushed a little “m-me too!” you said with a shy smile he waved at you and you waved at him back… you had sucha good time today you skipped back into the daycare only to be yanked by sunray he gave you a tight hug “oh sunflower!! I’m soooo proud of you!! you made a new friend!! you even played with the others!!” you giggled as he put you down ruffling your hair he then sat criss cross in front of you “well? What are you wating for? Tell me!! tell me everything! What happened? And who is he?” you laughed and told sunray all about Liam and how he was so nice to you and that he liked drawing too “I’m so happy for you sunflower! Keep up the good work!” he got up gave you another hug and started cleaning the daycare you went after him starting to pick up some toys and trash but before you could pick up another freddy plush he yanked you out of there tossed you in tge air and sat you at one of the little chairs "now now sunbeam, cleaning here is MY job! and I saw you all day and you know you didn't do any of this messes!" you frowned "b-but you work so gard all the time and I wanna hel-" he cut you off by shushing you "NOPE! sorry sunflower! but I'm a robot I can never get tired!thats why its my job! now you just stay here and don't let your pretty little head worry about it ok? Ok!!" before you could even protest he cartwhiled away you crossed your arms over your chest and grumbled to yourself. after a couple more failed attempts sunray finally finished you played a little and it was time to see moonlight!
“sunray its time for me to see moonlight!” you said happily. looked at you and frowned..  “I’m so sorry sunshine but you can’t see moony today….” your smile slowly faded
“wh-why not? Does he not want to play?” sunray smiled a soft smile
"no no! He would love to play with you but he’s… he’s not feeling very well today…” he said that last part with a more... scared tone?.. he tried to look happy.. but anderneath that smile.. you swore you saw something else.. terrified..worried..scared.. you frowned and looked down.. you realy wanted to play with moonlight and tell him about the day that you had… “but d-dont worry sunspot! I’m here! And we’ll have so much fun together! Moony will be alright don’t worry!” he said smiling willing to make you feel better you looked up to him and smiled.. “o-ok!” you said happily you trusted sunray and if he said that everything will be alright then everything will be alright!