☆part 7 is that a crush?~☆

Not my art☝️👆☝️👆

chapter 7

you felt your body sore... you tried to open your eyes but it was all blury.. you rubbed your eyes to try and see clearer when you opnened your eyes again you saw to red glowing eyes staring down at you. And you shrunk into yourself.. you layed on moon's lap...the memories floded your brain... and you were filled with fear….moon chuckled a deep dark chuckle "come on starlight.. am I that scary?~” you looked away trying to avoid he's gaze.. you heard the clicking sound of he's faceplate rotating "you look so cute when your scared~" you felt a shiver going down your spine and you swallowed the lump that was in your throat you looked down at your hands... they were covered in bandeges.. and they were a bit shaky too, you looked back up at moon and he chuckled another evil chuckle.. he held you closer to he's chest.. “I can just hold you like this forever~…” you flinched... the tone he used to say that felt wrong.. so.ething is not right.. your moon will never scar you like that... you burried your face in he's chest... he was warm.. and theres nothing you can do anyways.. he just held you like that for what felt like hours, you were tierd but you were too scared to fall asleep…
a yawn escaped your mouth and you shifted in moons hold.. he held you tighter when you did.. like he'll loose you forever if he didnt hold you.. he then raised he's hand over your face and closed your eyes “sleep, you need to rest. Dont worry I wont let anything bad happen to you..” he said with a dark gravily voice.. you immadiatly closed your eyes shut.. he chuckles "what a good boy~" you felt yourself being carried.. then you felt the softness of a bed.. you exhaled.. letting your limbs fall limp.. you then felt another waight on the bed.. and a big matel hand wraped around you.. you tenced a bit... he held you close to him just like a teddy bear.. you felt he's faceplate brushing against your hair... then your neck... and you heard little muahs..tiny little kisses.. you blushed... you turned around and burried your face in he's chest again...his body vibrates with another chuckle and you finally felt yourself drifting to dreamlend...

you heard mumbling...was that sunray? You slowly opened your eyes… it was too bright and your vision was blury you then fully opened your eyes to see sunray in the corner of the room mumbling to himself he looked so fustrated “s-sunray?” you asked he immidiatly turned running at you and hugging you “sunflower!! your alright! I’m so sorry I couldn’t keep you safe!” he said as he’s hug got a bit tighter you flinched as your hands still hurts from yesterday night he immidiatly backed away “I’m so sorry did I hurt you sunshine? “ you shook your head “I-I’m fine” he didn’t seem convinced with your response and pulled up your sleeves that covered the bandges he fell sielent looking in horror at your hands you tried to cover it again but he didn’t let you “s-sunray i-its not what i-it looks like!” sunray looked deep into your eyes “sunflower, who hurt you?” you flinched by hearing this you never heard your cheery sunray talking in a creepy voice like that before.. he then held the sides of your head gently and made you look him deep in the eyes “sunshine please answere me…” you shivered a bit before answering “y-yesterday I-I w-w-wanted t-to find h-help f-for m-moonlight…” tears started filling your eyes at remembering the awaufl memory “a-a b-big e-eligator robot t-thingy pin-ned me t-to the gr-roun-nd a-and hu-rt m-my ar-rms….sniff and-and he op-pened he’s m-mouth t-to eat m-me” you hugged sunray you only now remembered how scared you were “a-and moo-nlight sav-ved me b-but he w-was s-scar-ry and and-” sun shushes you holding you gently against he’s chest “don’t worry sunshine… I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore I promise!” he said hugging you you slowly calmed down.. after a while of hugging sunray you heard kids coming in the daycare you didn’t want sunray to leave you and he seem like he didn’t want to either you didnt feel like playing today.. "s-sunray?.. i-is it ok i-if I'll stay up here?.." you asked hasitangly sun ray looked down at you with a soft smile.. seeming somewhat relieved.. "of course sunflower.. I'll be right back ok?.." you nodded and he gave you a final squeeze before getting out of he's room... you sat in the corner of your room.. holding your plush... you missed your old moinlight..so much…. You felt warm tears fall down your cheeks...

After along day at sunray room everyone finally left the daycare... you were now at the crafting area “sunray?” you asked a bit scared “yes sunbeam?” you hesitated for a sec but then asked “i-is moonlight ok now? I-I miss him..” you looked up at sunray with hope in your eyes..he  tried to avoid your gaze...”m-moony? He’s...healing….he’s still a little bit ill..” you then crawled onto sunray lap looking him deep in the eyes “sunray.. what happened to moonlight?..” he looked at you and patted your head “its a bit complicated..” he said trying to avoid answering you you then held he’s hand with both your hands “sunray please… I wanna know whats wrong… I want to help moonlight..I want my moonlight back” he softly smiled at you holding he’s hand… he then looked at you hasitantly and finaly spoke… ”sunshine…you know were robots right?..” you nodded “were machiens… and machiens sometimes don’t work so good…” he then sighed “moony has a v-virious… I think someone hacked him… someone bad is controling moony… telling him what to do..” you then tilt you head “then why didn’t he hurt me too? He saved me…” you rememberd moon saving you.. sure he wasn’t the same moonlight but you still loved him and he seemd to still love you too.. in a more creepy way… “well.. cause your special my little ray of sunshine..” he said softly as he held gently your cheek “ you have a special place in our heart thats why when the bad man told moony to do bad stuff to you he fought it! He’ll never hurt you…. Deep down he’s still the same soft caring moon..” you smiled you were so happy to hear those wards.. you hugged sunray “I love you guys too!… so so much!” he hugged you back “but for now we can’t let moon out.. he’s dangerous and I’m still scared of him hurting you… for now we’ll keep the light on… ok?” you nodded you played a bit more with sun and after a couple of hours you got to sleep..

Y/N POV:

you woke up in sunray’s bed... you yawned and rubbed your eyes.. you looked around the room..no sign of sunray.. you got out to the balcony and looked outside you saw sunray stacking up the brawls.. you smiled to yourself and called him..turned to you with a big grin and got you down from he's room.. of course with a big hug and some tickling..you giggled to yourself when he put you down.. he got you some breakfast, you asked about moonlight and he's still ill.. acording to sunray...You missed him so much… sunray then handed you your fixed plush! You smiled wide at him"my plush! Thank you sunray!!" You snatched the plush and squeezed it tight.. you then gave sunray a hug as well he giggled as he hugged you back...you talked with sun more before you heard the kids coming in the daycare and as always you got to the corner “hey y/n!!” you heard someone calling you you turned your head to see liam “h-hey liam!” you said with a shy smile he came to you “oh! You drawing again! Cool! Can I join you?” you nodded and he sat beside you and you drew together you saw sunray smiling at you and givving you a thumb’s up you giggled and turned back to your drawing.. liam talked and told you stories and funny jokes you laughed and heard everything he said you liked listening to he’s interesting stories! he told you all about him all he’s fav stuff and hobbies about he’s big family and he’s nice house and you just listened you played with him a little and he joined you to the others to play! It was so much fun! Before liam got out he gave you a big hug and you felt all warm and fuzzy in your stomach you blushed and hugged him back he waved at you goodbye and got to he’s parents you smiled as you walked back inside to see sunray cleaning up you then started to help him a bit by picking up some of the toys when you suddenly got yoynked out of there “sunshine! I already told you! You don’t have to clean anything!! I’ll do the cleaning!!” “b-but sunrraayyy" you whined as he put you at the corner “nope! Nope! Aaaand nope!”
You huffed sitting at the corner and watching him clean.. after a while
It started to rain outside.. you squeezed your plushies and held sunray’s pance “is everything ok sunspot?” sunray looked at you with a soft caring smile “I-I’m a little bit s-scared…” you said squeezing he’s leg you then heard a lightning struck you yelped and hugged sunray burring your face in he's puffy pants he picked you up and gave you a big hug “don’t be scared sunbeam! Its just a little storm… “ you hugged him and smiled in sunray’s arms you felt safe…. You then played for a little while…. After a couple of hours you were under the security desk hiding from sunray you were playing hide and seek “suuunshiiineee where aaaree yoouuuu~” you heard sunray you held your mouth trying not to giggle too loud “come out come out whereverr you aaarree~” sunray was so silly someimes you heard him get past your hiding spot multipule times you sat there holding your plushies when suddenly *BABBOOOMM* you yelped squeezing your plushies... the lights went out..