He Reached Out✨

Dusty particles flew as she swept the cloth so she could ply it to unsully the radio. As she bowed down to insert the cassette, the clouds thundered. She lifted her face towards the window to see through.

        Seductively, those were not her eyes but a whole universe to get lost in. She gently used her finger to flick her hair, slipped from her braid, behind her ear. Her left hand was continually performing its job to increase the volume of the playback music. While she was staring through the window, the clouds once again set forth, but this time vehement..................

        Rolling down from her eyes, her blushing milky cheeks cropped up. Her rose-coloured lips widened for a moment. Her eyes were still on the way which occurred through a window.

What was in that window? Was she hoping for something to show up or someone?

         Despite her detailed eyes, the reality was only certified to HER. However, it sensed that after not seeing what she was looking forward to, she withered. Radio was once again honoured with her attention. Such an uninterrupted attention that might become independent with a single sudden movement.

  This scene will particularly divulge about
the beautiful whereabouts of EDINBURGH

         The vast blue sky, covered in white clouds, and with them, the little hidden sun. The raptors flapped their wings around on that sky and filled the rhyme with the sound of their chirping. Moving down from the breezy sky, onto the street, at the very end edge of the way there was a lone tree. It was all alone but still standing tall. Is losing all of its leaves one by one. Patiently waiting for the spring. But before that, it has to face the rain, the thunder, the lightning. Which may be against its will on the way to achieve the physique it wanted. Despite its alacrity, this has to be done. This wasn't something it WANTED but something it NEEDED. And beneath that tree, was a house. And in the patio of that house, was a blooming RED FLOWER with an addition of bougainvillaeas on the outside walls of the house.

The light breeze was taking over the atmosphere. That blooming rose started repositioning. All of a sudden, the rear end of the blooming flower became dark. Even though the day was clear and the sunbeam was radiating on that blooming flower. Abruptly, that dark blight came closer and closer to the blooming flower which still was reshifting lightly because of the wind. The black jeans became visible with black Chelsea boots. He came closer and plucked the blooming flower off. For a moment, it felt that thne time had stopped, no wind, light sunbeams, no chirping of the raptors, no more flapping of their wings, no street noises, no voice of the vehicles, no people talking to each other, no radio. For the rose, it became fragmented. It was separated. Although it had no sin in its account of deeds it appeared contrasting in all and viewed as charming.

He lifted the red flower near his face to take in the fragrance. Following this act, he elevated his left brow and smelled it again. It pined that he was reassuring its redolence which must fall into his appraise scale of his charm otherwise that red flower would be riven. Then he judged the flower with his hazel eyes. His face was veiled in a skinned cloth. Some of his hair was insolent enough to fall out of his veil and descend to his eyes. He was muscular with a height of 6'2. Anyhow, the red flower was effective enough to raise its tallies on the appraisal scale. He then gazed straight to the door of the house in which she was bustling.

The cloth in her hand was still performing the task of scrubbing the radio. Maybe, it was having a spot which was never going to fade away.