Her wait initiated again

When he reached the patio, he opened the door with a roar and took her out in the street. She was out of her house with him.

He grabbed her in the pitch-dark place and
removed his veil gave the cloth into her hands and said in a soft but heavy voice "Is this what you wanted, baby girl?"

"Not exactly, dear", she smirked.
She again spoke with a little pause "Am I free from the restriction of being involved to cognise your sense of touch by connecting my fingers to your face?"
"Mm-hmm", he responded

She moved closer to him and started running her fingers through his hair, more like she gave a massage to him. Then she moved her fingers to his forehead, then traced his eyebrows with the tip of her finger, he raised his brows, and her fingers were elevated with his brows. This act made the impression of a fathomless association and it felt that there were internal connections between the circumstances of the two. Then she brushed her fingers onto his cheeks, she gasped in a low voice, but the silence made the tone high.
"Are you okay, baby girl?", he adjoined while his hand was behind her head, running smoothly.
"You.... you..you have a beard?" she said in whispers with her closed eyes and her fingers meeting the bottom of it.

"I do, Ana. You like it?", he asked with smoothness
"Oh God, I love it, she whispered
"You love to whisper, don't you" and gently kissed her forehead.
"Mmm", she murmured and pouted.
When she reached his lips, he ceased the movement of her hand and osculated her fingers one by one.
She was completely intentional in negotiating and convincing him to give up on his illegitimate business.

She, once again, gathered the courage to speak before him.
"Wayne..?"
As she continued to speak, a bell rang.
"Ssshhh", he ordered her by putting his finger on her lips. "I need to take this, it's important for me", he further continued.

And her chain of words she was about to utter broke. However, he took the call which was nearly long a couple of minutes. She wasn't able to take in what he was saying as he was enouncing German.
"Was that another woman?", she instantly articulated as soon as he was finished with the call.
He laughed, "You know women don't like me"
"No, they throw themselves at you", she said.
"You know what counts? To whom I throw myself at!", he asked the question and then replied himself.
She was quiet, listening to him.

"I have to go, baby girl, there is work at the office that requires my attention", he uttered while rubbing his hand behind her head.

Russell Wayne, once again, gave her the proof of his immense devotion to her by absorbing his love onto her forehead took the cloth out of her hands, and tied it again the way it was before and left.
She watches him clear out. Not knowing when he will come back to her.

But it felt like the wait was long. Long-lasting, and she doesn't know when it will end........