They conversed

She was quite bent and rubbing it hard. Suddenly, she sensed a touch on her shoulder. She stopped. Smiled a little. Without turning her face she said in a gentle voice "I, for sure, really waited"

He nodded in affirmation. She then got up, gaped at him, and her jaws expanded. He also replied to her with a smirk. Moved her hair from the forehead, behind her ear, and tucked the red flower in her hair. Then he said, "Now, it is blooming".
She blushed.

He then settled down on the couch. She also sat with him and put her hand on his knee. He was constantly looking at her. The abode was engulfed in silence. Which soon was broken by her "Don't you think you are a bit late today, Wayne?" He then tilted his head away from her for a few seconds then again glanced at her and uttered: " l wouldn't be if the consignments of Colt Walker, G41, MG34, and my favorite Radom have arrived within time, as you know the situation of the other country". "Other country?", she asked. "Germany", he said calmly. She took a deep breath. "How can you be so calm while talking about all these weapons, especially, when you know well that these aren't legally occupied by you and you bootleg them, you do know that the civil war is going on and the government has assisted the officers in disguise for the arrest of troublemakers and to stop the smuggling from the particular area of the country and you in such delicate yet dangerous situation are sneaking these guns, what if your men get caught, this would directly lead to their assassination"

  "My people are well known for their appreciable tactics". He then leaned a little onto her and pointed his finger at her "And you don't ever dare to doubt them". He said exactly with no suspicion he was having a heavy and thunderous voice.

"Wow, you cooked it again, you know I enjoy devouring this". He came into his normal position. There was smoked salmon in front of him. He held the bowl in his hand which she snatched from him. "Mr. Rusell Wayne, if you and your people have opted enough then they wouldn't kill the innocent people across the border, would never return bad for their good, neither use weapons, and wouldn't scream like you just did". She said while her eyes were teary and her heart was wrenching in pain.

Wayne laughed and slightly vocalized "Seriously?" He then moved his head in denial.

"Are you ridiculing me? You call yourself well-built and tough but in reality, you are an incapacitated man." She almost screamed
"Anastasia". He shouted.
Her heartbeat rose, and tears left their home and fell onto her cheeks. She stepped back. The wave of pain moved across her body.  With her shivering hands, she took the red flower out of her hair and threw it on the floor that fell near his black boots.
Baby Girl" he moved closer to her. "No, no, not now." She took a pause. "What do you think of yourself, who do you think you are, you are treating me like a submissive, even though they have the right to express their emotions."

"It doesn't count what I think of myself. What you think of me is what matters to me, Baby Girl", he spoke softly.

"You want to know". She said,
"Yes", he replied
" You know but if you don't you will never understand"
He came closer, and held her hand "Enlighten me then"
"Please, stop it"
"You have to answer me, Ana", he insisted.
"Leave everything, I have one demand for you", she spoke normally
"Tell me, you know I can do anything for you", he brought out while his hands were around her cheeks.
"No, don't be so confident", she uttered this while budging her head in negation
"Speak, Ana!", he stated in a little firm voice and made the hold of his hands round her face hard
"I want to see your face, Wayne"
"You know you can't see it, baby girl"
She again said, "Please, I insist"
He moved his head in denial.
"Then why don't you let me go, why am I even close to you and with, why?", she shouted
"Because I am incapable of letting you go", as much as she shouted, he spoke to her calmly and patiently.
"Then I want to touch it," she spoke instantly
He scanned through her, moved a step back from her, clenched her hand tight, then gyrated towards the door of the house and began to take quick steps and she followed him unwillingly or maybe her hand was in his custody.