Let the fun begin

Sightly warning:- long ass chapter.. If your charging isn't full do it then read.

______________________________

The tension between Hana and Gojo is palpable

The tension between Hana and Gojo is palpable. As they face off, the anticipation builds. Hana smirks, taunting Gojo with her words,

"Let the show begin, Satoru."

Gojo, with a serious expression, responds, "Bring it on, Hana," as he confidently removes his blindfold by sliding his index and thumb along it.

In the blink of an eye, both fighters vanish into thin air, leaving the watching kids gasping in surprise.

Yuji points to the sky, exclaiming,
"Look over there!"

And there they are, Satoru and Hana engaged in a fast hand-to-hand combat.

Gojo swiftly kicks Hana, sending her crashing to the ground, causing a cloud of dust to billow into the air.

But Hana quickly recovers, sensing Gojo behind her. She executes a powerful round kick towards his head,  Gojo skillfully blocks it with both hands, protecting his face.

The fight rages on, with the kids struggling to keep up with the lightning-fast movements of the fighters. They move with such speed and precision, resembling a thunderstorm and flashes of lightning.

After that intense exchange, the fight between Satoru and Hana reaches a whole new level of intensity.

They move with incredible agility and grace, their every movement calculated and precise.

Hana, determined to turn the tables, swiftly launches a barrage of punches towards Gojo.

Gojo  dodges and counters with lightning-fast strikes of his own, each blow landing with incredible force.

The kids watching from afar are in awe as they witness the clash of these two formidable fighters.

The air crackles with energy as Hana unleashes a powerful kick, aiming for Gojo shoulder.

However, Gojo anticipates her move and counters with a  display of acrobatics, flipping over Hana and delivering a devastating strike from above.

The fight continues to escalate, with each fighter pushing their limits.

They exchange fierce blows, their movements becoming a blur as they continue to do combat.

The ground beneath them trembles with the sheer force of their attacks.

Gojo once again suprise Hana with a kick on her face, very hardly.

Hana within a second crashed on the ground as it made a wholesome of a hole.

Gojo landed on the ground, perfectly on his feets;just few bruises on his left cheek and and few on his hand.

On the other hand Hana was laying  on the hole made by Gojo.