[Sequel] 2/3

"What are you even doing? " the figure said as they took a step forward.

The sound of heels was heard when they were in the dirt ground but everyone could hear the sound.

The blond bitch who manipulated Suguru back then look at Panda confused by how is it.

(Yeah I don't know her name nor I want to know she's so full of herself)

The smoke clears as their white hair sway on the ongoing wind. Their red eyes glowing, their clothes a total different.

Black waist length shirt same as jujutsu high uniform. Black shorts and black boots, white bandage wrapped around the both legs as it was clean as new.

Yuji and everyone was Fucked up shocked even Kenjaku not to mention Sakuna as well.

"Long time no see.. Kids" said the figure as they smirks hands inside the shorts pocket.

"H.. HANA-SAN!! " yells Yuji as he start crying can't bare it anymore.

Panda was happy while Choso try to breath as he knew she would kill him if she came to knew he beat his own younger brother to death.

Yuji was about to fall but was catches by the said girl as she bend down resting her palms on his cheeks. "Yuji.. " she smiled as she look at him with pure mother love.

Yuji hugs the girl with the strength he has, "Hana.. " he whispers as he continues to cry.

"Y.. You know.. Nobara.. Megumi.. A.. And-"

"Hmm I know.. " she said as she wipe the sweat  from his face so does the blood.

She place a final kiss on his forehead as Yuji's body start glowing light pink plus with some shades of yellow.

She stands up as she look over to Kenjaku, "what happened? Don't wanna fight? " she mocked as she walk forward, ripping of the sleeves of the shirt she was wearing.

yuji notice something as his eyes widened with horror,Hana's arms were decorated by scars.

Her red eyes pricing through his brain as she continues to walk.

While Kenjaku smiles, "welcome.. Welcome.. The Crimson Curse"  he said as he spread his arms.

Hana stand in front of him as she smiles, "thank you! " she said as Kenjaku she back dodging the up coming attack.

"Why fighting for low life's? Let's join? " he said as he continues to dodge while gripping the realm.

Hana stand in her place, staring at him.

"Ah.. Why do you love to mess up with everything? You were the same fucker to manipulate Haraku" she said as she sigh.

She turn and gives everyone a gentle smile, "get back.. " she said as even by her soft tone they shivered.

She than look at Kenjaku and in a second she was in front of him as she kicked him.

Kenjaku try to dodge it but it was  fail. He flew meters away as he uses his powers and call out as many curses he can.

While Hana just look at them and the curses blasts.

And this continues for at least 20 minutes.

___

Kenjaku hissed as he was getting the most of injures while Hana stood firm just one bruise on her neck that's all.

He smirks as he realized, he had the realm and he don't need to fight her, so he tend to teleport.