さよなら

"Everything is over.."

The fight had been grueling, a battle of wills as much as it was a battle of swordsmanship.

Hana had given it her all, using every trick in her arsenal to match and eventually overcome Haraku's skill.

He had been formidable, his attacks swift and precise, his defense rock-solid. But in the end, Hana's persistence had paid off, and she stood victorious, her head high, pointed to the sky.

She had expected a sense of triumph, a feeling of triumph at emerging victorious. Instead, she felt nothing but emptiness.

Her victory was hollow, a hollow victory over a man she had once loved, a man whose own choices had forced her hand.

The pain was still fresh in her mind and heart, as if it was only moments ago that she had been forced to make the decision that had led her here.

Hana stood there, her head still raised, her adrenaline still pumping, her breath still coming in short, clipped pants. It was like time had slowed down, like everything was happening in slow-motion.

She could have sat there forever, stuck in that moment, stuck with the weight of everything that had happened.

But she knew that she couldn't, that she had to move forward, had to face the consequences of her actions.

So she lower her head down, staring down at her bloody palm she has once again killed the person she was ordered to, the weight of it heavy on her shoulders.

She had won, but the victory was bittersweet, tainted with loss and regret. She had emerged from the fight alive, but at what cost?

What had she lost?

And what would the future hold?

She didn't know, but there was only one thing that she was sure of, she knew that she had made the only decisions that she could have.

She couldn't turn back, couldn't go back to the way things were.

All she could do was move forward, with her heart still broken, with her mind still haunted by the memories of what she had done.

She took a step forward, her joints aching, her body crying out for rest.

But she refused to give in to the exhaustion, refusing to let the weight of everything that had happened consume her.

She had made her choices, and now, she had to live with them, had to face whatever comes next.

The cost..?

The cost of the victory was immense, with Haraku fall on her knees , Hana had given up everything she once held dear.

She felt as if her heart was ripped to pieces, her mind a constant whirlwind of emotions.

But even with the overwhelming weight of it all weighing on her shoulders, she refused to back down, refused to let her emotions get the better of her. Instead, she took a deep breath, squared her shoulders, and  stand up, walked forward.

As she left the shrine behind, leaving the memories behind. She had won the fight.

Hana knew that her journey was far from over.

The curses that would had once haunted her life would always be there, lurking in the shadows, waiting for their chance to strike. But now, she feel something that she was sure someone she knew felt it too.

"To the heavens and the earth.. I'm one, an an alone the honour one.. Here"

And she was determined to use it to make a difference, to make sure that no one else would suffer the same fate as Haraku.

For Hana, victory was bittersweet. She had won the fight, but at what cost? The cost was a broken heart, a shattered soul, and a lifetime of regrets. But she was determined not to let those regrets consume her, determined to use her experiences to make a positive impact on the world.

And with that determination in her heart, Hana began her journey, her eyes fixed on the future, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

But the fate had it's own plans.

Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. She felt pain in her shoulder, and as she looked at it, she saw it was turning to dust.

"I'm dying too," she whispered, a low chuckle escaping her lips as she sat there.

She formed a crow and gave it a message, then laid down on the ground. She closed her eyes, feeling the pain rising. Her face began to fade, and she smiled, opening her eyes to look at the sky.

"My life was a curse itself..." She said as she light hissed because of the pain.

"Happy birthday, Hanmiko. I love you, my dear daughter." With that, tears rolled down her face.

"And..I'm sorry, my lovelies. I couldn't meet you."

Her smile remained fixed as she turned into bright dust.

Then the sky cried, but instead of water, the blood rained down in the area.

The crow sat on the window of Satoru's room as he stared at it. He took the message and opened it.

Suddenly, his door opened, and his students, Yuji and Megumi, rushed in, breathing heavily.

"Hana Akumi... is dead."

He looked at his students and then opened the letter.

❝ To the boy who brought peace, farewell. ❞

And the world came to know one thing: The Crimson Curse, The Whisper-Death, The Void-Walker, was dead on her daughter's birthday.

The arc of the Crimson Curse had come to an end once again.

さよなら