Episode - 8

Jimin  : tell me basted,who are you?
?? : Ha ha ha... I'm Felix..
Jimin : what???
Felix : do you want your girlfriend then come to xxx building.You just have to come alone.I will not do anything to her until you come.
Jimin : ok.i will come

He cut the call.

Jin : jimin Anyway, you don't have to go alone, we can come with you.
Jimin : no hyung.I am enough to manage arrogant people like him.don't worry. I'm going.

He went to the place Felix told him.

             At the same time

XXX building

Y/n's pov

I slowly open my eyes.Where am I? What is this place? Suddenly I heard the sound of someone walking there. It was all dark. He walked towards me. I was shocked to see his face.

Y/n : Felix...
Felix : yes my babygirl..What did you think? That you can escape from my hand.never.If I want something I will take it at any risk.
Y/n : pls Felix leave me alone..
Felix : yes i will. But I want to taste you first.
Y/n : pls Felix.

He came closer to her. came towards her neck. He sucked on the neck.

Y/n : no.... Plsss....
Felix : i can't control my self. But you don't worry.I will touch your body only after he comes and kills him with my hands.take rest.

He left from there.

Y/n's pov

Oh god.Why is this happening only to me?plss jimin pls help me. I don't  want to stay here. He will kill me..suddenly i heard jimin's voice.

Jimin's pov

I arrived there. I looked around there. It was all dark here. I slowly walked forward.

 I slowly walked forward

Jimin : Felix... Felix....
Felix : wow jimin.You came so fast.
I know she is your life. Unfortunately she is mine.
Jimin : really. You know something.I had already planned to kill you. But I can't kill you without completing missions. That's the only reason you've lived this long.but i will kill you today.
Felix : ohh..really..Then you have to kill not only me but also someone else.
Jimin  : what you mean??
?? : yes jimin...
Jimin : you???

To be continued....😊