Episode - 12

??  : leave him....
Jimin : Robin uncle. Pls help me.
Robin : how dare you to do this mr. Kim
Jimin : did you know him?
Robin : yes. He is famous man.
Jimin : uncle i don't know why he bring me here.help me..
Robin : i will dear. But....
Jimin : what but???
Robin : I brought you here. Then how can I save you?
Jimin : uncle what are you talking about?
Robin : ha ha ha.... Poor boy. Now I'm the villain of this story. You know something. Your company lost... I am behind it. I told them the information of our company.
Jimin : what????
Robin : but..Unfortunately your grandfather knew all about this secret. That's why I killed him.
Jimin : you... You cheater....
Mr. Kim : just shutup your fucking mouth. Start your drama and call his father.

Robin acting like that he was crying then call hyun soo.

At call

Hyun soo : hello robin tell me.
Robin : hyun.... Our jimin...Our Jim was kidnapped by that Kim's men.They are in the xxx building. Come there quickly. I am there.
Hyun soo : oh my god. My jimin...
Robin : you come fast.

He cut the call and went to xxx building. He reached there. Suddenly Robin came there.

Robin : hyun... Come with me. We can found our jimin.
Hyun soo : why he bring my son.

They both entered the room.Jimin was there. He was tied to a chair. His mouth was also tied.

Hyun soo : jimin...

Jimin's pov

I was sitting down. Suddenly I heard Dada calling. I looked there.
Father came to me. I couldn't tell Dad that Robin was behind it.
Because they also tied my mouth.
I couldn't bear the pain in my heart.

?? : hlo mr. Park..
Hyun soo : mr. Kim why you bring my son here?You need me. Then why did you involve my family into this
Mr. Kim : hyun I have no interest in involving your family in this. but I want all your property. I would do anything for that.
Hyun soo : pls..leave my son.
Mr. Kim : no..
hyun soo : ok..It is not right to say this to you. Let's fight.

hyun started beating. He applauded all of Kim's men. Finally came to kim. He started hitting him but someone stabbed him with a knife from behind.he turn back.

Hyun soo : Robin... You...

Jimin was watching all this. He couldn't do anything. He cried.

Robin : I'm sorry hyun How long will I work under you? I want my own company. If you are gone, I can have your company as my own. You can die for that.

jimin heard that. He took all his strength and broke the rope. He ran over and kicked Robin down.

Jimin : how dare you to touch my dad?

He puched Robin.continuously.robin fall on the floor. Jimin ran towards his dad.

Jimin : dad... Are you okay...

He cryed a lot.

Hyun soo : I'm ok. But You should never leave our company to him.
It is my life.
Jimin : no dad. Now come Let's get out of here.

He walked forward holding his father as well.but suddenly someone hit jimin's head. He fall on the floor.

Hyun soo : jimin....robin pls leave us. How harm i do to you.
Jimin : dad...
Robin : hyun If I want something I will make it my own anyway.now i want your company. So you have to die.
Jimin : no... Don't... Do.. This..

Robin hit Hayunan on the head several times with the rod. jimin tried to get up but kim saw this. He took another rod and hit Jimin's head. he fainted.

To be continued

To be continued....😊
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜