Episode - 13

Tae : what happened y/n?
Y/n : is this jimin's mom??
Tae : yes. Why?
J. Mom : cupcake.....
Y/n : eomeoni.....
Tae : mamma... Did you know her??
J. Mom : yes taehyung...

Author pov

Jimin's mom and y/n's mom were childhood frnds.They were like sisters.They were together till their wedding. After that they were both in two places. But they used to see each other sometimes. y/n liked jimin's mom a lot. They haven't seen each other since y/n's mom died.

J. Mom : she is my cutie cupcake
Y/n : eomeoni i really miss u a lot.

She ran towards jimin's mom and hugg her. She hugg her back.

Y/n : you know how i suffered. After my mom's death my dad married a women. But she didn't likes me.
J. Mom : I knew he would.because...He killed your mother.
Y/n : what???
J. Mom : yes dear..Your mother's death was not just an accident. It was an accident he caused on purpose. She told me many things. She called me just before she died.
Y/n : but.... Why?? Why he do this?
J. Mom : because Your mother saw him kill someone and that's when she knew he was a mafia. Mafia who will do anything for money.
Y/n : my mom... He is a cruel man..
Tae : yes. He is a cruel man. That's why we killed him.
Y/n : what???
Tae : yes y/n.Do you remember when you were shot and admitted to the hospital?
Y/n : yes.
Tae : that day

Past

Jimin : this all happened because of me..
Jin : jimin..You already knew he was Kim's son. And why did you take such a big risk?
Jimin : hyung.. I'm sorry..Now only Jack is dead. The other two are still alive. I want to kill them immediately.
Rm : you don't worry jimin. We all with you.
All : yes.
Jimin : thanks.

Their next mission was to finish off Kim and his son.jimin discovered their hideout and went there for a big battle.They reached there. Kim and his son were talking. Jimin broke down their door and entered.Kim and son also looked at them in shock.

Kim : hey.. How dare you to come inside.Boys beat them.

There was a big fight with each others

There was a big fight with each others.Jim and their friends beat all of Kim's men.In the end there was only Kim and his son.

Mr. Kim : jimin.. Pls pls forgive us..
Felix : jimin... Plss
Jimin : me.... Ha ha ha.. Forgive you?? Never..Today both of you are sure to die by my hand.
Felix : no pls..
Mr. Kim : plss..I can do whatever you want.
Jimin : really??So can you give y/n her mom back.
Mr. Kim : how can i?? She dead
Jimin : ok.Then you can die.

Jim took out his gun and shot Kim and his son Felix

Jim took out his gun and shot Kim and his son Felix.Both of them died.

Present

Tae : y/n.I know you are sad about your father's death. Jimn told me that not to say anything to you.
Y/n : oppa..no oppa..I didn't feel bad when I heard it. Because he also killed my mother.he is a cruel man He has no other punishment than death.
J. Mom : she is right. Ok forgot everything. Now I'm with. You don't worry anything.
Y/n : thank you eomeoni... Can we eat something I'm soo hungry..
J. Mom : why not. Come with me.. Taehyung come.

She was Very happy. She had a feeling that she was no longer alone.They ate all the food. Spent a lot of time. A lot of time has passed.

Tae : mamma..I brought her without telling Jimin. we had to go back.
J. Mom : aww..I don't want to let her go.You should go tell Jimin and return her and leave here with me.
Tae : i will try.
Y/n : eomeoni.... I miss u a lot. Bye..
J. Mom : bye dear. Take care. Taehyung take care of her and you too.
Tae : ok mamma.. Bye..

They left from there.they went to jimin's house.after sometimes they reached there.they entered the house. Everyone was there.

Y/n : mochi......

Everyone look that side. Jimin was just shocked. Stood up and look at y/n.

To be continued 😊......