chapter -1 .

Ananya was coming from a college after giving an interview as a professor of economics .
She was crossing the road when a car went from there in high speed, she was going to have a heart attack just thinking about that how that car would have caused her to meet god so early.

She placed a hand on her heart and was just wishing that the brat who was in that car get a good scolding from his parents.

If you think she would have cursed him for an accident or something ,then no she is not like that . She don't even pluck flowers for her self then how come she would ask God to harm a human being .

After crossing the road ,she hailed an auto to go to her home .

She was in auto ,when her mobile ringed .

It was no one other than her brother.

Where are you  he asked .

On my way to home she said .

How was the interview, he asked further.

It was good bhai but don't know if they will contact me or not . She said in her dejected voice.

You will be selected Anu , don't worry.
Afterall you are a cool teacher who does not punish her students.

Which student would not want a teacher like you .  He encouraged her  sister who was feeling dejected.

Don't be like bhabhi bhai. She said  in her irritated voice .

Ok ,i won't. You want to eat something   he asked .

Icecream she replied.

Seriously Anu  ,you know na that shristi and maa would definitely scold me  he said in an almost crying tone .

It's winter and you want to eat ice-cream.

  She didn't say anything and Manan understood that her sister wants ice cream and won't agree with him.

Ok ,i will bring your favourite butterscotch when I come home at night.

After saying this he cut the call.

Ananya knows that her brother won't deny her anything , even if he have to get scolding from her mom .

Manan is 7 years older than her and love her as his daughter and same goes for her bhabhi .

She is 24  and Manan is married for 4 years now and don't have any child , they also adviced them to adopt one but her bhai and bhabhi said that ananya is like their daughter and they love her dearly.
So they denied to adopt any child for now.

It has been 20 minutes since she is in auto , she would have been at her home till now but now she is stuck in heavy traffic....

She came outside to see why the traffic was not being cleared .....

As far as she can see there were bikes ,cars and all other vehicles were glued with barely any gap between them to road ....

" Haye Ram ! Kya duniya jhan k sb log aaj isi raste se jayenge!  " she exclaimed and gave the auto driver his fare ....

" Here brother ... I will go by myself now"

She then tried to get out of the traffic....

There was literally no space between the cars and bikes ....

She was going by sides with some other people when a person started his bike and took it a little forward ,even if there was almost no space .... he was about to drive it over a man's leg who were going from there with ananya ....