Chapter -3

Kunal was looking outside the window , when his eyes spotted that particular person who was blasting on someone ...

But soon he averted his eyes as his mobile ringed, it was a call from his mom ...

" Yes! Maa "

" Beta , Ryan h abhi bhi tumhare paas ? "

" Yhin h maa " Kunal replied looking at Ryan ..

" Acha , m tumhe list bhej rhi hu kuch or saman ki woh bhi lete aana "  Kunal didn't said anything but was looking frustrated bcz of traffic .

Ji " he replied ....

After some more minutes , the traffic started getting clear and Kunal drove to place from where they needed all the things ....

It took him almost 2 hours for getting the things her mother asked , it would have been done much earlier if Ryan was not busy in shopping for himself....

Because of which they were in a mall now , it was a new mall and Ryan wanted to try shopping from it ....

He dragged Kunal with him to that mall and now ......

" Bhai ye wali t- shirt kaise h ?" He asked to Kunal who was sitting on a couch in the mall having his mango shake ....

Kunal didn't said anything and just gives him a thumbs up.....

After sometime Ryan again came with some t-shirt , jeans and men's accessories .....

This time rather than going to changing room , he came towards Kunal who was still sipping his shake ...

" Bhai ! " He said in too much sweet and excited voice which was not a good sign according to Kunal ....

Yes! Said Kunal ....

"Here try these outfits...." He said and forwarded him almost 4-5 outfits....

" I have enough of clothes, I don't need them " said Kunal as he didn't liked the outfits which his brother was asking him to try ...

" Bro , why do you keep wearing only white and black clothes ... We are not mourning ....
Please start wearing some colors and come out from this black and white clothes of yours otherwise no girl would spare a glance at you and I would have to live without my partner in crime ...." He ranted

Kunal looked at him in disbelief  before he could say anything Ryan grabbed his hand and pushed him in the changing room ...

He locked the room from outside , and shouted " Bhai ! Don't come without changing in those clothes otherwise I won't open the door of changing room "

People were giving Ryan a look but did it matters to him ... Ofcourse not! ...

He glared back at all the people who were giving him judging looks ...

He waited for Kunal to come outside but when there was no sign of Kunal getting out from it ,  he knocked on the door " are bhai so gye kya ? " But there was still not a sign of Kunal ...

" Ae koi hai kya ?" He again asked and when he didn't hear anything from inside , he unlocked the door and got inside ...

Ryan came inside and looked at his brother who was busy in detangling  several pieces of jewellery ...

Ryan looked at him and said " look you are looking better now and when you will wear all these pieces , you will look irresistible for girls ...."

Kunal looked at him and said " if you are this desperate to get a partner in crime, how about you get married. I will ask maa to find a suitable bride for you ."

" I want a partner in crime , not my partner to commit a crime by killing me ..
And don't you think you are eligible for getting married . You are handsome , rich , well mannered , a little khdus like men in my novel . On top of all that you are 27 already , will turn 28 this year .."

"You mean I'm getting old " Kunal asked raising his one eyebrow ...

" I don't mean anything, it's a fact visible to everyone. Get married before you get bald "

This was the last thing Kunal wanted to hear , he loves his hairs a lot , they are not too much long but they are not short either ...

They have good enough of length to make a bun ...

" I think you are swapping maa's place in all those kitty parties , more than me you are becoming old by your mind ... Stop this shaadi puraan of yours otherwise I will ask dad to cancel your cards ..."

" I will have enough of side income to live on bhrata Shri " Ryan said in mocking way ...

" And that income comes from firm of one of my client , so should I ask him to look for better employees " Kunal completed his sentence ...

" Ok! I will drop it here . But still you should.... " 

Before Ryan could complete his sentence Kunal glared at him ... And said " Ryan talk as much as you are required to"

Ryan left from there after taking all the bags in his hands ....

Kunal paid the bill and got in the car ...

Ryan didn't said anything in the whole ride , even when he came back he didn't said anything ....

Ramya came and asked" what happened to dear princess now ? "

" Nothing ! He just likes to get on my nerves

Said Kunal ..

" You know na , he loves you the most and is connected to you most Kunal . Go to him or dear princess won't eat anything "

Kunal sighed and just nodded his head ...

Ryan is 8 years younger than Kunal ...

He is a sensitive child and a fun loving person and is attached to Kunal most ...

Kunal knew that even if he was excited for Kunal's wedding, he was also insecure that his brother would change after marriage ...

Kunal went to his room and freshened up , as it was already 3 and he was a little sleepy , they had to arrange pandal for navratri as well after 5pm ..

He took his cotton blanket with him and came to Ryan's room , who was also lying on his bed with his closed eyes ....

Kunal lied down beside him and nudged him , but Ryan didn't replied....

Kunal closed his eyes and laid on his back , after sometime he felt a hand on his torso and Ryan's head on his shoulder , he felt some tears on his hand ...

Kunal tried to look at Ryan but he didn't let him look at him (Ryan) ..

" Hey ! Hey ! Chup ho Jaa yrr !!  I'm sorry ray , i didn't meant to be rude .. " Kunal said trying to look at Ryan , who was crying ..

Kunal has anger issues and he tries his best to control them but Ryan is so sensitive that he can't even hear stern voice of his brother...

"I.... I'm... sorry..Bhai . I.... Won't....Say this again ..." Ryan said while sobbing...

Kunal turned towards Ryan and looked at him and said " hey ! Listen Ray , you are still precious to me and will always be , no matter who comes in my life , you are my brother or more like my child , so don't overthink buddy. Bro is sorry "

Ryan just nodded and soon his sobs died ..

Both Kunal and Ryan slept ...

Ryan had his head on Kunal's bicep and his back turned towards Kunal who was hugging him while sleeping ...

Ramya who was seeing had a content smile on her face ...

She remembered that how Kunal always complained about not having a sibling....

Smiling, she left from there ....

So ! This is the new update ....

What do you think is Ryan's equation with sinha family...

Please do vote and comment...