chapter -4

After Ramya left from their room , kaushal asked her " How is he ?"

" He is fine and has slept with Kunal " she replied ...

Kaushal sighed and said " we need to take extra care of Ryan Ramya , you know na how much sensitive our child is , we can't let him remember about his past because of her did he would be broken ..."

Kaushal showed his worries to his wife and Ramya nodded for them Ryan was not just a mere child but a blessing who came in their life and blessed it with happiness and prosperity...

And tomorrow is Ramya's birthday as well and on this day she always goes to her orphanage , it is an orphanage she opened on Ryan's 10th birthday...

Meanwhile in Ryan's room:-

Ryan was sleeping in the same position but there were lines of worry on his forehead, it was like he was fighting with something himself...... There were no sound for 5 minutes but after that Ryan started feeling uneasy , he clutched Kunal's hand tightly which was on his torso, his grip started getting tighter and Kunal woke up feeling his hands being crushed , he was still sleepy when he heard a whimper from Ryan " ma..,m......maa... Please.....d.don....don't ..g.go..." he started crying in his sleep and all the sleep from Kunal's eyes flewed away , he looked at Ryan and shooked him ,, there was no response from Ryan and silent tears with some whimpers were making their way to his cheeks .... Kunal again shooked him a little harshly and seeing no response from him , he tried to talk to him as suggested by doctors " ray , ray ,,, bachha woke up , your brother is here , it's a dream Bachhe , get up please..." Kunal said but seeing no response from him broke Kunal's heart...

After not seeing any improvement in Ryan's health he called his mom " maa ! Maa! Come fast please" he screamed from his room only ....

Hearing Kunal's voice Ramya who was in their house temple doing some preparations, went to Ryan's room ...

But after seeing Kunal sitting on the floor and swapping Ryan in his lap , she ran towards him and asked " what happened ?"

" Maa , he is again having panic attack." Kunal replied ... Without asking any further questions , Ramya took Ryan's head in her lap and asked Kunal to call the doctor as fast as possible but Ryan's condition was getting worse " Bachhe, please open your eyes , your maa is here , please Ryan uth jao beta , tumhe acha lgta h apni maa ko rulana ? Ramya questions him while crying .

Ryan again tried to say something but couldn't, he was trying to lift his hand but was unable to do so . Seeing this Ramya took his hand in her hands and kissed it many times , she started rubbing it and talked with him , Kunal came and did the same . After a while Ryan was not sobbing anymore but he was not able to open his eyes as well ....

Doctor came and did Ryan's checkup . Ramya was with Ryan , Kunal and kaushal came out with the doctor...

Kunal asked the doctor about reasons of Ryan's health.

" The accident has left a trauma on his mind and something might has triggered it to cause him this panic attack. Mr. Sinha , take care of him well , he is sensitive and his heart is fragile bcz of trauma. So, don't do anything to trigger him as it can cost him his life as well." Doctor finished with his analysis about Ryan...

" Is there any way , we can help him come out of this drama?" Kunal asked ..

" He needs a therapist, it would be better if it is someone whom you already know as Ryan will open up to him/ her easily " said doctor and made his way outside ...

Kunal after leaving doctor at the door came back to room and settled beside Ryan and took his hand in his(Kunal's) hand .

" I'm sorry bachhe because of me you have to go through all this , when you will know the truth you will hate me the most .." Kunal thought and kissed Ryan's knuckles.

Ryan stirred up and moved his eyeballs on seeing this Ramya wiped her tears and Ryan didn't like her tears , Kunal moved his eyelash and first word which escaped from his mouth was " B.. bh..bhai" .

Both Ramya and kaushal looked at Kunal and then at Ryan , no matter whose name he takes when he is unconscious but the first name which is on his tongue in his consciousness is his 'bhai '.

Kunal had an dejected smile on his face and caressed Kunal's hairs " I'm here only ray .."

Ryan gripped Kunal's hand and tried to get up ...

He sat with the help of headboard and again closed his eyes , weeing him like this kaushal asked " what happened ray ? You okay? "

" I'm feeling dizzy dad " he replied and placed his head on Ramya's lap ..

Even though his head was on Ramya's lap , his grip was still there on Kunal's hand who was sitting by his side only ...

After some minutes " I'm sorry bcz of me you guys got worried " Ryan said lying in Ramya's lap ...

Kaushal looked at him and his face expression were like , he was seeing someone close to him in Ryan ...

While on the other hand , Ramya twisted his ear and said " don't you dare to say anything like this , you are my child and we have all the rights to get worried about you and from now you are shifting to Kunal's room .. "

" Maa! " Ryan whined ...

" What ? Anyway you love your brother more than anyone, so spend your time with him as much as you want by staying in his room ." Ryan made a face and Kunal smacked him and said " why are you making a face like , I'm asking you to breakup with your girlfriend" ...

While hearing this Kaushal's ears perked up and as soon as he can ask something , Ryan himself said " i don't have any girlfriend, bhai is taking revenge on me for talking about his wedding"

All of them smiled and got busy on their work ....

Kunal tried to find as many therapist as he can but none of them was someone with whom Ryan could be comfortable with...

He was dejected when he heard his brothers giggles , it was after almost a month that he was giggling like this , kunal looked at him in amusement and raised his eyebrows while he just shrugged his shoulders ...

" What should I get for you , little devil? "

Kunal heard a voice from other side and he knew who was she ...

" How about you get me a brother in law di ? " Ryan questioned her ...

And just then Kunal came from back and smacked Ryan " what is your issue bhai , why do you keep smacking him? " Asked the same person who was fighting with Ryan a little while ago .. Kunal gave her a betrayal look ... And said " was not you fighting with him just now ?"

She looked at him and said " so what ? He is my little devil , i can do whatever I want with him bhai " she replied Kunal smiled and just nodded ...

Just then he got a idea that she was also a therapist , well not a well known for now but she was good in her field and Ryan was also open with her ...

So , Kunal decided to talk to her ...

" Deepti , when you get free from your therapies , contact me at evening " he said .

And deepti just nodded ....

So , hey guys how are you all?

Do tell about your views on this chapter and don't forget to vote , comment and share ...

Next chapter after 15 comments.

Thankyou!