chapter 5 ғɪʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ☆☆☆

"We are married babe we can do anything , don't we " jk said in a husky voice while licking jimin whole neck area with his tongue.

A tiny moan escaped  from jimin mouth and jk smirk after that . jimin got shivered after hearing this , his whole body was hot as fire becouse jk just lick his sweet spot on the neck . he don't know what was happening with his body , he just know that he like it . he never ever in his entire life experiences that type of pleasure , the way jk was licking his neck was so hot too handle for him . he touch his forehead  under his veil ,his whole face was hot .

"Hey i have fever , leave me you pervert " he said in low voice while  jk was removing his veil after so long .

let's go to the bedroom  It will be okay , jk said while smirking

" your so pure that you don't even know thats its not fever but its the affect of my touch , just you wait you will beg infront of me for my touch , you shorty . you dont deny this marriage now I'll wreck you fully that you will never forget . our first night , I'll breack your all fantasy , my sweetheart ". Jk thought in his mind while he take jimin in bridal style to his bedroom .

" what are you doing ??. Put me down you pervert " jimin said while wiggling in jk touch

"Just wait darling "

jk put jimin on bed start taking off his shirt  slowly while eying jimin intimately

jimin was little uncomfortable while jk was watching him as he will eat him

" why are You stripping in front of me thats dirty thing. 

"Who said sweetie " jk asked while towering  over jimin

"Mom said it that dont take your cloth  infront of anyone "  jimin said innocently

" but I'm your husband so it's okk . Anyways you have fever . Let me take care of you ". Jk said while smirking

Jk slowly take off jimin cloths and now he was only in his  white lace underwear he was looking so sinfully hot while innocently looking at jk . He was thinking jk will wipe his body with water but he was wrong jk take jimin and put him on his lap while attacking his lip with his lip . Next jimin know that he was breathing hard , his heartbeat was in speed . Jk take jimin hand and put it on his shoulder and  held jimin by waist and kissed him sloppily .

He was rubbing jimin teeth with his tongue for  entrance  but jimin didn't understand so he grab jomin ass harshly as jimin whimper and his mouth was slight open at the same time jk entered his tongue in his mouth and taste his all cavern . He never enjoy kiss but this one was amazing for him , he never met as sweet as jimin mouth , his whole existence was pure . He was enjoying what he was doing so much that he almost forgot his revenge .

Meanwhile , jimin was feeling this intense feeling again , his all body was on heat . His sweat were dripping from his forehead , he didn't understand what was happening with him but he was enjoying it with so much heart . His pure body was being touched by someone for the first time and it was comfortable for him now . He never like someone touch but jk was different , jimin can deny that for hundreds time that he is not in love with Jeon but he was fell in love with this guy when he see him in the cafe in thier first meeting .

Jk traces his hands all over jimin body and lay down him on the bed rapidly as he was in hurry . He leave jimin mouth and attack his jawline with harshness , he bite on his neck and take jimin nipple in his mouth and other was in his hand that he was caressing it with his finger .

A loud moan scaped from his mouth , he was breathing so heavily his whole face was in jk saliva . Sweats were dripping from his forehead , he put his hand on jk torso and rub his manhood with jk's . He don't know how he know but his manhood was stiff hard .

Jk was dry humping jimin while kissing him  dirty . Jimin was moaning loudly and precum was leaking from his dick . As jk got to know , he started rubbing his dick with jimin with speed . Jimin tear was streaming from his eyes , he was moaning mess .

"I'm feeling something in my stomach , please " he cry in pleasure

When jk got to knows jimin is gonna come anytime , he leave him fully and stand up and take his shirt .

" I'm not okk , please touch me , its hurting . My body is so hot , please kiss me , please . "  Jimin pleaded while he was looking like a mess his dick was painfully hard leaking precum and he wanted to release but jk just leave him and watching him with a smirk .

"Sweetheart , just wait you will regret your dicision for not denying this marriage " he spat with anger

"What are you saying , hey don't leave me , just touch me . " He said while crying

Jk didn't listen to him and leave him in his miserable state .
When he reached in his room he sigh and sat on the bed then look at his hard dick . It was painfully hard , it was not easy for him to resist jimin but he was just looking for his revenge .

"Now I have to take care of this problem . That shorty was hot hot as fuck " he said while looking at his dick

Jimin's pov

  I don't understand what was happening with me but my male part was hard .

So I call tae and tell him everything

"Omg minnie , he just take advantage of you and leave you without your release . That bastard , I know very first that he is bastard " tae said angrily

"My dick is hurting tae, what can i do "

" Listen jimin as i said okk "

The next part tae said shocked jimin fully .

So my dear reader this is new update on

Can i cry now , that's my first achievement in my first time writting

Can i cry now , that's my first achievement in my first time writting .